PDA

View Full Version : HM steals my history files

Hamselv
04-05-2009, 08:10 AM
Hi there,

I am a fairly new HM user, so I maý be missing something completely obvious here...

My problem is that HM 'steals' my HH files from the HH folder (I am mainly playing SNGs at Stars at the moment). After an SNG has finished, the HH file is almost always gone from the Pokerstars HH folder! But I can't find them anywhere else and it kinda sucks because I would like to keep the files for post-game analysis by other programs, like ICM analysers.

I guess this has something to do with the Archive Folder option on the page where I set up my import folders? I have set up a proper Archive folder, but the HH files are not moved there.

The program won't let me delete the Archive folder setting (so HM won't archive my HH files for me). The Configure Auto Import window really needs an Edit button, btw...

What am I missing? And where are my HH files?

Thanks

morny
04-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Update to this version which has an edit button http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe then see where there being moved to when you click edit. The files dont move immediately just after they havent been modified for 15 minutes.