PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect HUD positions on PS 6max

patchdiaz
04-04-2009, 10:44 PM
I'm trying to put the stats right below the nick of the players at PokerStars 6max tables but I can't do it. They always appear in weird places. I don't use the preferred seat option and when I change the Seating Preferences my stat is always in the same place, the other stats move but mine is always in the same place.
Also if I drag the stats to the right positions then the mucked cards keep appearing in the previous position so is weird because I don't know which cards are from what player.

I don't really get what is adviced here http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmmain.aspx

Thanks

Al1
04-05-2009, 07:08 AM
Hi,

Easy to solve.

Your stats are allways in the same place because you have ticked the "Fix my stats position" box in "HUD Options => Player Preferences" under your HUD layout. Untick it if you don't like this option.

About Mucked cards: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=8

patchdiaz
04-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Thanks a lot for the quick reply.

I correctly arranged the positions in the table with Seating Preferences in Seat: 5. Now the only problem is that when I open a new table (I normally play 3-tables a time) I have to arrange the seating preferences in Table Manager using the right and left arrows buttons until I find the right one. Is there any way that HM does this automatically?

Thanks again.

morny
04-05-2009, 06:03 PM
You need to setup preferred seating http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

patchdiaz
04-05-2009, 08:24 PM
That was the link I tried to post in the first post.

I don't really get that. I did what it's adviced in the bottom with seat: 5 and that's ok for the current table but when I open a new table my stats appear always in the same seat so I need to change it manually as stated above with Table Manager.

This is what I did:

1) Opened a new table
2) Put Seat Preferences to Seat: 5 (used seat: 5 because that was the seat that my stats where correct, everybody else where in incorrect places tho)
3) Ordered the seats of the other people so they're in the right place and save position in Table Manager
4) Ordered the mucked cards and save position in Table Manager

I did this for one table. Then I closed that table and opened a new one and the stats where in the same exact position as the table where I arrenged them. For example if I was in the upper right corner in the first table, then the stats are still there.
If I change the table using Seating Preferences it works but if I open a new table the stats are now in the position of the previos table, and if I'm using 3 tables the stats change for all of them. That's why I'm currently opening the tables and then arranging the position of each individual table using Table Manager.

Sorry for the long post, hope I'm not missing something stupid.

Best wishes.

Al1
04-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Have you specified in HM that you have choosen the seat 5 in PS?

patchdiaz
04-05-2009, 09:21 PM
Have you specified in HM that you have choosen the seat 5 in PS?
Isn't that what I did in step 2?

Again, I'm NOT using prefered seating in PS I just sit where there's a place and stay there.

morny
04-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Ok if your not using preferred seating then you need to set all the preferred seating for stars to "--" not seat 5, you only specify a seat when you use preferred seating

patchdiaz
04-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Ok so I put preferred seating to "--" and then put the stats in the right position and that should do it right? I'll try that and tell you how it went

Thanks

patchdiaz
04-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Ok now it's working perfect ;) Thanks a lot for the help.

Best wishes.