PDA

View Full Version : HI, help please

mjcace
04-04-2009, 12:55 PM
I recently updated all my cpu protection and apparently my user account control got turned off "run as an administrator". It didn't seem to be much of a problem, I would often have to verify a program I was running or w/e. But then during my session I noticed my hud wasn't picking up hands played on stars. I was playing sngs fwiw. I ended my session early in order to run my cpu as administrator which fixed the problem about my hud not picking up hands and inserting results into my database.

The problem I am having is during the time I played a few games when the data was not being collected all the finish positions, buyins, time, etc, etc did not get stored into my database. I use 1.08 beta 11 version. I have vista home premium.

I did manully go and insert all the info about these tourneys under the "data veiw" tab but when I click the "stats" tab almost every row says "NaN"

So basically I cant get HEM to so my profits/losses or graph or anything from the session where I was not running as a adminstrator. Its not a huge deal because I can figure out my profits and losses etc but I would like to fix it if possible so my HEM database will be accurately showing all my results.

Any help is very appreciated.

morny
04-04-2009, 03:03 PM
First Disable UAC http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73 then reboot and request summaries for the tournament then copy them to notepad, save the file and import that into HM and it should update the results, failing that purge the hands and reimport as UAC might have caused some issues