PDA

View Full Version : Table Manager not opening

urbanmyth
06-23-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm updated.

Not getting a HUD on Carbon poker, even though the hands are importing, so need the table manager to drop the tables onto, but it is not open and I can't find a way with the menu options to open it.

tia

Patvs
06-23-2011, 08:06 PM
hud options--> relaunch HUD--> should open TableManager
Try manually opening it: the file is called hmhud.exe in the HoldemManager folder.

You should be able to run TableManager as a separate program (even when HoldemManager is not running)

----

If you can't find hmhud.exe, reinstall HoldemManager, make sure you uninstall Norton Antivirus, and hmhud.exe is added to the exceptions list of Windows Firewall.

urbanmyth
06-23-2011, 08:30 PM
Relaunch HUD does not open table manager but opened it manually from my program files. There is no option, though, for table finder. The only menu option is to exit.

On a side not, why would I need Norton Antivirus?

also added hmhud.exe to firewall exceptions, maybe that'll keep me from having to open it manually

Patvs
06-23-2011, 09:11 PM
You don't need Norton.
Norton users must update to Norton 2011 and turn off Norton SONAR, otherwise Norton will randomly delete hmhud.exe.

If you can click on File--> Exit in TableManager
You should also be able to click on Table--> TableFinder

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

urbanmyth
06-24-2011, 09:03 PM
ok, had it running last night, but gone again today.

When I open the table finder manually, 1 of 2 things happens: it will not open, or will give me the limited drop down menu of only "file" which only allows me to exit, does not give me the other two options, including the menu with 'table finder'

I should let you know I am using a Windows emulator (VMfusion) but it worked ok when I was playing at Stars

urbanmyth
06-25-2011, 05:37 AM
Running again. Logged out as admin, back in as user, now seems ok. If not running tomorrow will post