PDA

View Full Version : Omaha Module Pricing

Rvg72
04-04-2009, 12:38 PM
OMAHA PRICING

We have decided to allow the Omaha module be standalone so that you can purchase Omaha without purchasing Holdem. It's quite a bit more work for us but I think it is a good option for people that have no interest in Holdem and they can always upgrade later if they like.

Upgrade Price: $65 PRO/ $40 SMS
Stand Alone Price: $80 PRO/ $55 SMS
Package Price for Omaha and Holdem: $145 PRO/ $95 SMS

So existing customers or people that buy one of the packages now and then want to include the second Game type later pay $65 for PRO or $40 for SMS. If you have PRO Holdem Manager then you must have PRO Omaha and likewise for Small Stakes (so you can't have PRO Holdem manager and SMS Omaha module)

If you only want Omaha then you pay the normal price for Holdem Manager which is $80 and $55 and can add Holdem later for the $65 / $40 price

New customers who want both will pay $145 for PRO and $95 for SMS

Upgrade pricing if you go from Small Stakes to PRO and you have both will be $50 - so just like with our current policy we don't penalize you at all for starting with small stakes and upgrading later.

We don't have a launch date yet but Omaha has been very solid so far in beta so it won't be too long. We need to add custom Omaha filters and a couple of new Omaha only reports and then a bunch of smaller things.

Thanks,

Roy

antneye
04-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Roy,

If you don't go live with Omaha before my free 15 day trial ends will I be able to buy it in its beta version as a standalone? I am not looking for the original HEM (maybe some day) and would hate to have to stop using the product until it leaves beta and is officially released. I have 13 days left.

Rvg72
04-04-2009, 07:49 PM
Roy,

If you don't go live with Omaha before my free 15 day trial ends will I be able to buy it in its beta version as a standalone? I am not looking for the original HEM (maybe some day) and would hate to have to stop using the product until it leaves beta and is officially released. I have 13 days left.

I think we'll be launching this just before your trial expires but if not we'll figure something out that works

Roy

CliftonHK
04-04-2009, 09:24 PM
I see you have pricing set up , how do I get it ? I am sold.

Rvg72
04-04-2009, 09:41 PM
I see you have pricing set up , how do I get it ? I am sold.

Not for sale just yet - we need to work out a few things now that we want to allow Omaha only configurations. Probably about 10 days away

Roy

Omahazzz
04-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Awesome !

Can't wait ;)

I understand early days yet, it would be wicked if Card Runners members could get a similar discount like for HEM.

Anyways prob buy either way lol

Rvg72
04-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Awesome !

Can't wait ;)

I understand early days yet, it would be wicked if Card Runners members could get a similar discount like for HEM.

Anyways prob buy either way lol

These details haven't been 100% worked out but you can expect similar discounts from the coaching sites like Card Runners

Omahazzz
04-04-2009, 10:37 PM
cool tx

mupoker
04-05-2009, 04:14 AM
nvmd, ignore post. answer was above.

Corwin
04-06-2009, 09:52 AM
How can I pay?

Adammo69
04-06-2009, 01:57 PM
I dont need Omaha support, I play just holdem. Will I have to pay for Omaha next 50$ even I dont need it???

Rvg72
04-06-2009, 05:39 PM
I dont need Omaha support, I play just holdem. Will I have to pay for Omaha next 50$ even I dont need it???

No, you only pay if you want the Omaha module - nothing is forced.

We aren't ready to accept payment yet but likely within the next 7-10 days assuming we can get the last few pieces that we want in there before launch.

Roy

degeneratti
04-07-2009, 09:10 AM
So if I downloaded the trial version of HEM, I just need to wait for the Omaha module to be released? Or do I need to find and download the Omaha beta as well?

Elliterate
04-08-2009, 03:07 AM
Can you guys make it so that it shows equity percentages preflop too?

thanks great work guys

Drzapperrr
04-08-2009, 04:22 PM
And what about the Table Scanner ? any news about prices yet ?

heh
04-08-2009, 07:59 PM
I was trying out the beta for HEM Omaha. There was a specific message regarding purchasing HEM before the 15th of April, so I did as I was happy with HEM Omaha, despite a few bugs and grievances.
I have no interest in the NLHE part of the program whatsoever as I -never- play that. I feel somewhat misled by that message if I now have to buy an upgrade instead of just being able to buy the standalone Omaha version.

Is there any way to change my licenses around?

Rvg72
04-10-2009, 08:18 PM
So if I downloaded the trial version of HEM, I just need to wait for the Omaha module to be released? Or do I need to find and download the Omaha beta as well?

Download http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

if your trial has run out then you can purchase Holdem Manager and then when the Omaha only option is available in a couple of weeks we will simply switch you over so that you don't have to pay again.

Can you guys make it so that it shows equity percentages preflop too?

thanks great work guys

Latest versions of the beta do calculate preflop equity - are you referring to the hand history window?

And what about the Table Scanner ? any news about prices yet ?

Not yet - Scanner will be free beta for at least a few more weeks

I was trying out the beta for HEM Omaha. There was a specific message regarding purchasing HEM before the 15th of April, so I did as I was happy with HEM Omaha, despite a few bugs and grievances.
I have no interest in the NLHE part of the program whatsoever as I -never- play that. I feel somewhat misled by that message if I now have to buy an upgrade instead of just being able to buy the standalone Omaha version.

Is there any way to change my licenses around?

Yes - the intention wasn't to mislead anyone - we just aren't ready to roll out the omaha licensing yet. We can switch the license over to Omaha for anyone that has bought HM in the last week or two if your intention is to play Omaha only. We did have one person who bought HM about 3 months ago and asked if they could switch now to an Omaha license and the answer to that is "no".

Roy

heh
04-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Roy,

Many thanks. I am perfectly happy :) Once the Omaha version is ready for release, I'll get in touch.

04-10-2009, 09:59 PM
HM says that this version Beta 26 will expire on April 15th, so what can i do after that, i mean i'm buying Omaha add on for sure, but is it available yet?

04-10-2009, 10:03 PM
ok i found answer....always use serach :)

Beta 27 will extend the scanner and omaha trials until the end of the month (right now it is only until the 15th). I'm trying to get a build out tonight

Roy

pipati
04-13-2009, 03:18 PM
As I exclusively play PLO these days, I decided to download the latest version for a 15 day trial to check out the latest beta with PLO support.

When starting the program, I cannot click TRY as HEM says 0 of 15 days remaining.

This is probably due to me trying HEM some time ago (many months) for Holdem.

Is there a way I can get a new 15 day trial to check out the Omaha version.
I will buy it if I think it adds value over my current PTO-PAHUD set-up.

Thanks!

Rvg72
04-14-2009, 01:11 PM
As I exclusively play PLO these days, I decided to download the latest version for a 15 day trial to check out the latest beta with PLO support.

When starting the program, I cannot click TRY as HEM says 0 of 15 days remaining.

This is probably due to me trying HEM some time ago (many months) for Holdem.

Is there a way I can get a new 15 day trial to check out the Omaha version.
I will buy it if I think it adds value over my current PTO-PAHUD set-up.

Thanks!

Go ahead and purchase Holdem Manager - you will get immediate access to Omaha and then when we start selling the Omaha only just email me and we will swap the HM code for the Omaha one.

Roy

pipati
04-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Not sure what to make of this answer :confused:

I guess the answer is NO, you do not offer a 15 day trial for the Omaha version for those who have had a trial on the Holdem version.

UBOXER
04-14-2009, 01:42 PM
The Omaha trial is over and I cannot start my HEM now, it closes HEM when I try to start it. I hae already paid for the pro verson of HEM without the Omaha.

And how do I pay for Omaha? I can't seem to find a link to pay for the Omaha.

Rvg72
04-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Not sure what to make of this answer :confused:

I guess the answer is NO, you do not offer a 15 day trial for the Omaha version for those who have had a trial on the Holdem version.

We can provide a 10 day refund option if you purchase so that you can try it risk free

Roy

Rvg72
04-14-2009, 02:11 PM
The Omaha trial is over and I cannot start my HEM now, it closes HEM when I try to start it. I hae already paid for the pro verson of HEM without the Omaha.

And how do I pay for Omaha? I can't seem to find a link to pay for the Omaha.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

This version extends it to the 30th

pipati
04-14-2009, 06:08 PM
We can provide a 10 day refund option if you purchase so that you can try it risk free

Roy

Thanks!
That will do. I will buy it!

Am I allowed to buy the discounted Holdem version via deucescracked and switch to the omaha version when it is available?

golgothor
04-14-2009, 07:01 PM
I think we'll be launching this just before your trial expires but if not we'll figure something out that works

Roy

where can we purchase/upgrade the omaha module ?
My HEM dont want to scan any hand/neither the hud works at the moment...

Rvg72
04-15-2009, 03:07 AM
Download Omaha from http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

Roy

mupoker
04-16-2009, 02:59 PM
i was using the omaha version, and today it stopped working

so i opened downloaded the old version again, and now my omaha results are showing up as hold 'em results? in the reports tab (and probably elsewhere as well)

GrumpyDadPoker
04-17-2009, 04:44 AM
Have you publish any manual, help file, article or the like about the omaha stuff? I'm struggling to find it

Rvg72
04-17-2009, 09:59 AM
i was using the omaha version, and today it stopped working

so i opened downloaded the old version again, and now my omaha results are showing up as hold 'em results? in the reports tab (and probably elsewhere as well)

Download http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

Roy

mupoker
04-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Did you work out any of the pricing deals with cardrunners yet?

HPR1978
04-18-2009, 03:07 PM
Did you work out any of the pricing deals with cardrunners yet?

Or with Deuces Cracked?

StrikingEagle
04-18-2009, 09:02 PM
would there be any discount pricing if you purchase Omaha and Table manager together?

I recently purchased small stakes version of Holdem Manager and am interested
in purchasing small stakes Omaha and Table manager.

So, that would be $40 for Omaha for the small stakes version,
and $43 for Table Manager for a total of $83.00.

How about $80.00 for both but only when purchased together. a small savings is a good incentive incentive.

How/where do you pay for these and when?

thanks, Lyn

Rvg72
04-19-2009, 12:38 AM
Pricing at the coaching sites should be roughly the same as HM for the Omaha module. There is a bit more work for the sites since they have to manage a bunch of different code types which means that they will need to update their automated systems but they should be offering right around the same time we start offering it on the HM site.

We won't be offering package deals involving the scanner since we feel that once it is launched it will be very well priced for what you are getting - no monthly fees (unless you use server module), support for all sites, Holdem + Omaha, more functionality coming etc

Roy

mupoker
04-19-2009, 12:40 AM
ok great, i just wanna buy the full plo manager, but, want to wait until Cardrunners has it ---- since i paid full price foolishly last time

but, i appreciate all that you do rvg, your work is always A+

antneye
04-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Roy,

We are down to 10 days left in the month. For those of us who bought the HE version but only bought with the intent to swap the licensce will you be extending the beta past the 30th if you don't go live? I would hate to lose the ability to use the software considering I bought it already.

Thanks!

pajuo
04-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi,

I am a deucescracked member snd get a 30 % discount. I want to buy Omaha_Manager asap. How do I do it? Buy HM through DC and then download the add-on, or buy it directly here?
TY

mupoker
04-20-2009, 04:51 PM
Roy,

We are down to 10 days left in the month. For those of us who bought the HE version but only bought with the intent to swap the licensce will you be extending the beta past the 30th if you don't go live? I would hate to lose the ability to use the software considering I bought it already.

Thanks!

i'm not affiliated with HEM or Roy. But, I wouldn't worry if I were you. Roy does everything A+ professionally. I'm sure this will not be an issue what-so-ever.

Rvg72
04-21-2009, 02:19 AM
We're planning on launching 1.08 by Friday at the latest with the Omaha purchase option. If there are any delays then we will extend the trial period a bit.

That should also give the coaching sites enough time to get it in their stores before the 30th

Roy

antneye
04-21-2009, 07:35 AM
i'm not affiliated with HEM or Roy. But, I wouldn't worry if I were you. Roy does everything A+ professionally. I'm sure this will not be an issue what-so-ever.

Of this I have no doubt. I only asked for informational purposes. I have learned, in a short time, that Roy is an extremely honest person to deal with.

Boomerang
04-21-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi,

I am a deucescracked member snd get a 30 % discount. I want to buy Omaha_Manager asap. How do I do it? Buy HM through DC and then download the add-on, or buy it directly here?
TY

pajuo you are going to buying through DC, and there you will get a link to a download, and the key will come that way too, but I think there is alot of ppl hoping that CR, DC and rest of the coaching sites get some price up so we buy it

bigoliver
04-24-2009, 11:18 AM
Can we start paying so that we can use it tomorrow in full function?

Also. I have never updatetd 1.07. Should I just install the new version or do i have to deinstall the old one?

Rvg72
04-24-2009, 11:22 AM
We are going to be doing a "soft launch" on the forums in about 5 or 6 hours where we provide the new version and methods to purchase / upgrade to Omaha.

We'll then be launching the new website tonight

Roy

xbit
04-30-2009, 12:08 AM
offtop sorry

I was purchase "Upgrade Holdem to Holdem + Omaha Manager Professional Version ($65)" by Moneybookers and nothing happens after payment was done. I dont get my new key or any instructions. And what i need to do?

MB transaction ID 146823564

PBJaxx
04-30-2009, 04:08 PM
offtop sorry

I was purchase "Upgrade Holdem to Holdem + Omaha Manager Professional Version ($65)" by Moneybookers and nothing happens after payment was done. I dont get my new key or any instructions. And what i need to do?

I had the same thing happen. What am I supposed to do? My beta expired today too.

PBJaxx
04-30-2009, 04:49 PM
I had the same thing happen. What am I supposed to do? My beta expired today too.

I downloaded the new beta then reg'd with my new serial number. Still gives me the beta message, but I assume this will be fine?

Rvg72
04-30-2009, 04:58 PM
offtop sorry

You should all have your keys now - we say up to 12 hours to retrieve your code but for most of the day and tonight it probably won't be more than an hour.

Roy

bl00dy sputum
04-30-2009, 06:02 PM
hi i just purchased the pro version omaha upgrade. i bought it via paypal, am i supposed to wait on some sort of product key or something?

how do i go about downloading the final version? and where can i find it?

mupoker
05-04-2009, 05:37 PM
i STILL dont see PLO manager in the CR forums anywhere

what are we gonna do RVG? take a screenshot of our CR accounts or something?!

Rvg72
05-04-2009, 06:00 PM
Well you have a couple more days with beta 33 and I'll follow up with them

Roy

mupoker
05-04-2009, 06:32 PM
sounds good

golgothor
05-05-2009, 12:21 AM
Well you have a couple more days with beta 33 and I'll follow up with them

Roy

Hi, I'm CR member, but I don't mind paying the full fee, but where can I find a tutorial where the upgrade process is explained (I don't want to change my database, etc...)

Ty for beta 33.

fnord
05-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Still not there yet. One day to go.

Rvg72
05-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Hi, I'm CR member, but I don't mind paying the full fee, but where can I find a tutorial where the upgrade process is explained (I don't want to change my database, etc...)

Ty for beta 33.

Hi, it will be as simply as clicking Help Menu - Clear Code and then entering in the new code with Omaha support.

Roy

Rvg72
05-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Still not there yet. One day to go.

Sorry but it is out of our control - I know they are working on it and they are aware of the expiration

Roy

mupoker
05-05-2009, 08:07 PM
cmon cardrunners

cmon TAYLOR!!!!!

UnitedAs1
05-06-2009, 04:37 AM
hey just bought the version as i need it and saves any hassle later, im just wondering how/when my new code will be sent through to me, and also as im a CR member is there anyway that i can get some money back?

golgothor
05-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Hi, it will be as simply as clicking Help Menu - Clear Code and then entering in the new code with Omaha support.

Roy

Do you know how long take the process ?
I'm still waiting for my key/registration code :(

ExecDec
05-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Hey Roy,

will you extend the trial period until CR/Stox will get the offer online? I'm not really keen on paying the full price only to see that the cheaper offer comes online one day later :( I understand that you want to make money with your product and I most certainly think it's an excellent product. But it just wouldn't be fair to all those members of the coaching sites, many of whom are loyal supporters and propagators of HEM.

Cheers,
ExecDec

GrindUnumb
05-06-2009, 07:37 PM
Taylor at CR posted they should have order info on Friday. Will the Omaha be extended for that long?
I am still using Beta 33 because I did not think anything since worked for Omaha.

Rvg72
05-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Sorry but we can't re-extend the trial again. I am glad to hear that they will begin offering it on Friday but it would seem like if you are wanting to wait for that deal then there will be no Omaha playing with HM on Thursday :(

Roy

Dolphin
05-07-2009, 05:39 AM
What link should you use now to install a HM Omaha that allows to enter the registration code? The "the up to 7 may" version auto-closes on launch.

ExecDec
05-07-2009, 07:27 AM
:eek: No HEM-supported Omaha today???? ... OMG ... OMG .... OMG ... :p Well I hope the ordering process is fast enough so that I will actually have my key on Friday,

GrindUnumb
05-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Sorry but we can't re-extend the trial again. I am glad to hear that they will begin offering it on Friday but it would seem like if you are wanting to wait for that deal then there will be no Omaha playing with HM on Thursday :(

Roy

So I will not be able to use HEM at all right? Last time the Omaha beta expired it would not even let me use HEM at all, despite the fact I paid for the Pro version some time ago.

golgothor
05-07-2009, 07:52 PM
So I will not be able to use HEM at all right? Last time the Omaha beta expired it would not even let me use HEM at all, despite the fact I paid for the Pro version some time ago.

you can redownload HEM, and then re-enter you license, and there will be no issues.

Rvg72
05-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Everyone, grab http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

This is the official release and will let you use Holdem at least. Hopefully CR will be ready to process tomorrow

Roy

GrindUnumb
05-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Everyone, grab http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

This is the official release and will let you use Holdem at least. Hopefully CR will be ready to process tomorrow

Roy

Thanks. Its pretty disappointing CR & Stox are dragging their feet. I notice DC already have it for sale, but unfortunately I only have CR & Stox subs.

ExecDec
05-08-2009, 05:17 AM
Amen to that ... I am somewhat annoyed by this as well. I only lately moved my game to Omaha and seriously miss the reads I get from my HEM HUD.

Rvg72
05-08-2009, 10:38 AM
I have a call with them later today and someone else mentioned they said it would be up today so hopefully it is just about good to go

GrindUnumb
05-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Thanks Roy. I sure hope so. If they don't I am just going to have to pay full price. It sucks in that case Cardrunners would be screwing me out of saving $25.
FYI, I posted your announcement of Omaha support on the CR forums 3 days after your announcement. So the fact they have known for a few months about your coming Omaha Module, they have no excuse to be so slow.

GrindUnumb
05-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Roy,

The CR forum update is suggesting that it will be several days before this is available. They "might" have details today, but no purchase availability until who knows.
Can I like give you a deposit or credit card # or something? Or do I just have to pay full price & chalk it up to getting screwed by CR & Stox?
I am really pissed off about this, and feel like both CR & Stox have completely whored me.

ExecDec
05-08-2009, 06:55 PM
How about we can buy Omaha same price as at CR or Stox but directly from RVG (upon proof of membership)?

Rvg72
05-08-2009, 07:47 PM
I'm seeing right now if this is doable.

sdplayer
05-09-2009, 05:03 AM

just let us know what you want us to pay, with us also proving we are subscribers or CR or stox.
I plan on paying this weekend....please

ACTIONFREAK
05-09-2009, 06:22 PM
I am a CR member but it is not worth it for me to wait any longer.. wish I would have bought it days ago. This means I will be paying more for the Omaha add-on than I paid for the initial product.

LostCause
05-09-2009, 09:34 PM
I went ahead and paid for it as I was tired of waiting for CR/Stox.

GrindUnumb
05-10-2009, 11:29 AM
How about we can buy Omaha same price as at CR or Stox but directly from RVG (upon proof of membership)?

Roy what is the word on this? Cardrunners promised an update about a discount Friday, but all they said Friday was they have nothing to report & not a peep since.
I am just going to look for alternatives, so if you are gonna do a proof of membership thing for us, please let us know.
Otherwise I am not likely to wait much longer for CR to get their crap together. Someone on 2+2 points out that I can add the Omaha Module for $65 full price, or Pay $30 for a month of DC, get a bunch of videos & buy Omaha Module for $40 and I would get all that for $5 more than full price. I might just pull the trigger on idea that unless you have news on the other front.

ExecDec
05-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Frankly, this is really annoying now. Well, if CR/Stox are not interested in selling the product then RVG shouldn't feel too shy about selling the product directly to CR/Stox members for a discount. Please let us know if this is possible. Otherwise please let us know if we can at least buy a full HEM license for $45 at CR/Stox and use it for the Omaha update. But considering that CR doesn't do jack to get this done I'd rather give my money directly to RVG.

meh
05-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Frankly, this is really annoying now. Well, if CR/Stox are not interested in selling the product then RVG shouldn't feel too shy about selling the product directly to CR/Stox members for a discount. Please let us know if this is possible. Otherwise please let us know if we can at least buy a full HEM license for $45 at CR/Stox and use it for the Omaha update. But considering that CR doesn't do jack to get this done I'd rather give my money directly to RVG.

+1

Snake Doctor
05-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Amen

GrindUnumb
05-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Anything for Cardrunners members? Still no responses on their forums since Thursday?
Probably won't get a chance to play any poker tonite, but next time I do if they still have nothing I think I am just gonna join DC as others suggested. It I am gonna pay $65, might as well get something else out of it.

iggymcfly
05-12-2009, 08:39 PM
In the first post in this thread, it says that you should be able to upgrade the Omaha-only version to hold'em just as easily as you can upgrade the hold'em only version to Omaha, but I see no option for this on the website. Please let me give you $65.

Rvg72
05-13-2009, 01:18 AM
In the first post in this thread, it says that you should be able to upgrade the Omaha-only version to hold'em just as easily as you can upgrade the hold'em only version to Omaha, but I see no option for this on the website. Please let me give you $65.

Choose the Omaha Manager update - we will see that you already have Omaha and simply upgrade you to the dual code

Anything for Cardrunners members? Still no responses on their forums since Thursday?
Probably won't get a chance to play any poker tonite, but next time I do if they still have nothing I think I am just gonna join DC as others suggested. It I am gonna pay $65, might as well get something else out of it.

Sorry, no confirmation yet from them

If you did not purchase Holdem Manager from Card Runners then you can do that now and then email the code to me and I will switch it. If you already purchased Holdem Manager from them then they won't let you purchase a second copy. I'm sorry about the delays - hopefully this will be cleared up quickly. If not I will definitely consider the option of honoring the discount but it isn't completely fair to CR to do this plus it is a lot of additional manual checking and work for us which, if we get many sales like this, can cause delays in our work on 1.09. I hope to get an update tomorrow from CR

Roy

GrindUnumb
05-13-2009, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the updates Roy. If we purchased HEM Pro from CR, is it okay to buy the discounted Omaha Module from DC, or does that have to come from either CR for discount or HEM direct for full?

Rvg72
05-13-2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the updates Roy. If we purchased HEM Pro from CR, is it okay to buy the discounted Omaha Module from DC, or does that have to come from either CR for discount or HEM direct for full?

No problem, any combination is fine

Roy

Acombfosho
05-14-2009, 06:40 AM
I am already a PRO HEM user, can I get a discount of some sort for a package of PRO Omaha and the Table Scanner when it is released as a bundle? I think a lot of people would get this for $100 all in.. myself included! Can I also use my DC discount promo and get this all for $70 with 30% off, or is that asking too much! :)

mheised
05-14-2009, 07:55 AM
I have deb Holdemmanagers-Pro and would like the Omaha-module test! I have it installed and I can not test it! He always tells me that I should make an upgrade!

GrindUnumb
05-21-2009, 06:43 PM
I see Cardrunners finally has it on-sale, but I don't see a discounted Omaha upgrade for owners of HEM Pro. All I see is Omaha standalone for $45. Whats up?

Rvg72
05-21-2009, 08:20 PM
Not entirely sure but I will check in with them. The upgrade and stand alone are both going to be the same price as far as I know, $45. The price they pay us for stand alone vs upgrade is the same so that's why I suspect their resale price will be $45 for both

Roy

Azalin
05-22-2009, 04:26 PM
I have HEM PRO and I bought the Omaha upgrade from CR for $45. I got an email from CR with an activation code (different ofcourse from the one I already use) etc but I suspect thats for the HEM and not for Omaha?

What exactly should I do in order to upgrade to Omaha?

McFly
05-22-2009, 05:02 PM
I have HEM PRO and I bought the Omaha upgrade from CR for $45. I got an email from CR with an activation code (different ofcourse from the one I already use) etc but I suspect thats for the HEM and not for Omaha?

What exactly should I do in order to upgrade to Omaha?

Use the Code!!! ;) That's what it is for

Edit:
Go on Help in HEM and click on delete license, then u can enter the new one

Azalin
05-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Thanks!!

I thought I needed to download the new module or something :/

betnad
05-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Is it possible to Add Omaha to Holdem Manager (Professional Version) with only a Hold'em Manager (Small Stakes Version) license currently?

In other words, to leave me with Small Stakes Hold'em and Pro Omaha, or would I need to upgrade Hold'em to the Professional Version first?

mozorz
05-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Is there a way to get a free Omaha Manager trial if I already have HEM installed (with license)?

morny
05-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Not if youve used the 15 day trial already, but if you purchase it well offer a 7day money back offer

Highfish
06-16-2009, 04:08 AM
I'm currently using the 1.06.03 version of HEM pro for holdem.
Now I want the omaha manager too.

What do I have to do?

Sorry if my question is kinda stupid.

Sacrifice51
06-16-2009, 04:29 AM
I'm currently using the 1.06.03 version of HEM pro for holdem.
Now I want the omaha manager too.

What do I have to do?

Sorry if my question is kinda stupid.

Hey, you need to uprade your Holdem Manager Pro Version with a Omaha Pro Version. I think you just have to write an email to the Support with your Key and your getting a new one, so you can use it for the new Holdem/Omaha Manager Pro.

Best Wishes,
Sac51

johnee
07-07-2009, 06:38 AM
I have a problem I payed for the Omaha manager upgrade via moneybookers. How do I get my key now?

I didn't buy my holdem manager via moneybookers.

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 08:24 AM
Please email your purchase details to sales@holdemmanager.net and he will help you get your proper code.

Bingo_Babe
07-07-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm thinking about upgrading to have Omaha with my HM, but I was just wondering is there a seperate tab for Omaha or..? When I was using it in Beta I forgot how it was set up.

Alexd10
07-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Its not another tab, you select the game you want to look at with a drop down list of games next to the filter button

fozzy71
07-07-2009, 04:25 PM
It is quite seamless. The drop-down menu mentioned let's you filter by game type quickly. The only other real difference in daily use is the extra 2 cards. The Preflop Cards Filter tab is different, due to the huge number of possible omaha starting hands, but other than that, everything is the same.

Bingo_Babe
07-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Oh I never realized that filter was there as I always kept it on Holdem.

ShakeMyAZ
08-21-2009, 02:31 PM
Oh I never realized that filter was there as I always kept it on Holdem.

Neither did I. On first omaha use, HEM should show how to change for omaha :)

SeanI
08-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Hi,

I've got HEM SMS. I want to just get the separate Omaha Pro trial download.

I do not want it as a module. Where do I find it. When in the Omaha tab of the web site, I press download free trial, it brings me to Holdem Manager Suite 1.8.4 ? Is this it ? I will be purchasing the Omaha Pro through DC.

Thanks,

Sean

Orangeman
09-13-2009, 01:50 PM
clear

martnl
09-20-2009, 05:40 AM
i have buy omaha but i need every time reset my code if i wanne play omaha or holdem?

I have only the omaha free tab i can not register there.
how can i do this?

fozzy71
09-20-2009, 09:38 AM
i have buy omaha but i need every time reset my code if i wanne play omaha or holdem?

I have only the omaha free tab i can not register there.
how can i do this?

Please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net. Tell him you need your 2 separate omaha/holdem licenses reset into a single/combined license.

martnl
09-20-2009, 09:41 AM
Please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net. Tell him you need your 2 separate omaha/holdem licenses reset into a single/combined license.

ty for youre answer i have email them.

Greetz

dirt_farmer
10-14-2009, 01:51 PM
nm

Stack Stacker
11-08-2009, 01:06 AM
OK, I went to the new online form and tried to reset my code and re-register the new one. It doesn't work.

I get an error message saying: This serial number is not valid, or has not yet been used.

Now what do I do?

netsrak
11-08-2009, 09:57 AM
The online form is for resetting existing keys not for new keys.

Start your Holdemmanager, Help -> clear license code,
Restart Holdemmanager and enter your new key.

Stack Stacker
11-08-2009, 12:00 PM
The online form is for resetting existing keys not for new keys.

Start your Holdemmanager, Help -> clear license code,
Restart Holdemmanager and enter your new key.

Tried all that and it didn't work.

I got an email from support with some more info.

Tried that... IT WORKED!!!!

Thanks for the help. Your support is the shiznit!!!!!