PDA

View Full Version : Big Issue with my HM

TheNut
04-04-2009, 04:38 AM
My HM has been working perfect till 3 days ago. I passed out TuneUpUtilities2008
to clear temporary files, after that I try to open HM and says Postgre doesn't reconize the password or something like that. Reinstall postgre. Looks ok but HM has no data at all, empty DB.

Import again, and looks to have all the hands (45000 +-) and all the players (9000+-) but show me only 23000 hands, so almost 22000 are missed out.

Then the first import of all the hands keep repeating all the time, with a diferent number of found files. So now i don't see never again the sentence "Any new files found, try again in 5 seconds" and play normally because the update of the ongame hands takes longer and longer to refresh.

Even more if i click stop auto import, keeps anyway, if i close the program keeps anyway so I gotta close the process manually and open other statistics program tha i don't like....This is so disturbing, I dont know my real data now or even worst, my opponents one.....Please HELP!!!!!!!! Shall I reinstall HM?? Thanks

morny
04-04-2009, 09:13 AM
Have you got UAC disabled? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

TheNut
04-06-2009, 06:25 AM
In my Users Acoount (Spanish) there's no "Change Security Settings" link, its Windows XP SP2, so I can't find that checkbox to know if its turn on or off or doesn't exist. Thanks for the post but still the same. Bye

morny
04-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

TheNut
04-07-2009, 05:42 AM
Ok, thanks, that's what i'll do.