PDA

View Full Version : Processed hand histories not always moving

DrewOnTilt
04-04-2009, 01:54 AM
Hi all,

I just bought HEM and downloaded the 1.08 beta. I configured the Hand History folders as follows:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k57/anerney/online/HEM_handhistory.jpg

The hand histories do not always get moved from the folder

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\username

to C:\HMArchive

I can't find any rhyme or reason to why some files are moved and others or not. For example, I logged into FTP and played 4 tables. The FTP client saved 4 hand history files to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\username. I stopped the autoimport and closed HEM. The files did not move. I closed FTP, reopened HEM, and started the auto-import. It did not recognize any new files, but when I stopped the autoimport, it moved one of the four files to the HMArchive directory. It did not move the other three.

I have tried this numerous times with both FTP and Stars and have experienced similar results each time.

Help?

DrewOnTilt
04-04-2009, 02:04 AM
Ok, I just found that the processed hand histories are moved every 15 minutes. Fine, but what happens to files that are less than 15 minutes old when I end my session and close HEM? Will they be moved the next time I launch HEM? Is there any way to automatically move all processed files when I end the autoimport or close HEM.

Sorry for all of the noob questions, and thanks in advance for the help!

morny
04-04-2009, 09:11 AM
The files are moved when the havent been modified (i.e written to for 15 minutes) if you close HM before the 15 minutes they wont move as HM isnt runnig so it cant move them but will move when they again havent been modified for 15 minutes after you restart HM.