PDA

View Full Version : Hand histories

probability
08-05-2008, 09:22 PM
I thought my HH were moving to folders on an external drive but it appears they are not. The observed HH that I recently imported from a folder did not move over. How do I go about moving them?

morny
08-05-2008, 09:39 PM
They dont move until a couple of hours after they havent been used.

probability
08-07-2008, 06:49 AM
They have still not moved and I dont know how to locate them or go about moving them once I find them.

morny
08-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and do you use PT at the same time as HM?

probability
08-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Here it is. I do not use PT at all.

Thanks for the help.

Matt

morny
08-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Where were the observed Hand Historys from as in which site, what folder are they now in?

If you right click in this folder > View > Details then sort by date what dates and times are these files from, possibly just some files that didnt transfer due to them been locked for some reason. So let me know how many files were in there.

Thanks
Morny

probability
08-08-2008, 05:23 PM
The HH were from both stars and tilt. The HH are in folders on my desktop labeled FTP_NL400 and PS_NLH400. Combined there were over 2 million hands in the files, some were less than a month old, some much older. None of the HH moved at all.

probability
08-11-2008, 05:34 PM
any word on this?

morny
08-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Sorry, was away this weekend.

Im a small bit confused giving your description and the config file you attached:

You dont have any auto import folders setup to import from FTP_NL400 and PS_NLH400 on the desktop?

Your auto import folders are set to import files from C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory and C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory but not from the folders on the desktop so it will only move processed files from folders that are on the auto import list. Adding them to the list now if you have millions of hands will be a problem because it will have to read all those files again and recognise their duplicates and then process them so moving them manually might be a better option i.e move them to f:HandHistories, then setup those folder to auto import and everything will be fine.

Also i noticed something in your config folder that may cause a problem, you have 2 instances of pokerstars in your auto import folders so delete one of them.

probability
08-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Yeah, I don't know why I thought they would magically import.

Thanks for pointing out the extra stars folder, and the rest of the help.

Matt