PDA

View Full Version : Missing this particular Full Tilt hand

smellslikedonk
04-03-2009, 10:06 PM
I'm using HEM 1.08 beta 22 with Win XP and the following hand is not showing up. I must have had an internet connection problem and so the flop did not get recorded into the HH file. Is it possible for HEM to handle these problems? I'm most interested in my win/loss being accurate.

Full Tilt Poker Game #10667139591: Table Carlitos - $0.01/$0.02 - No Limit Hold'em - 13:38:57 ET - 2009/02/16
Seat 1: Loomion ($3.89)
Seat 2: vinnokiller ($1.13)
Seat 3: klaus-im-glueck ($0.46)
Seat 4: SmellsLikeDonk ($2)
Seat 5: muhtashim ($0.88), is sitting out
Seat 6: psychoan ($1.89)
Seat 7: Hito ($1.72)
Seat 8: CBFRUALLIN ($3.22)
Seat 9: kuznexxx ($1.83)
Loomion posts the small blind of $0.01
vinnokiller posts the big blind of $0.02
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SmellsLikeDonk [6d 6c]
klaus-im-glueck folds
SmellsLikeDonk has 15 seconds left to act
SmellsLikeDonk raises to $0.08
psychoan folds
Hito folds
CBFRUALLIN calls $0.08
kuznexxx folds
SmellsLikeDonk checks
CBFRUALLIN checks
*** TURN *** [Ts Jd 5d] [3s]
SmellsLikeDonk bets $0.08
CBFRUALLIN calls $0.08
*** RIVER *** [Ts Jd 5d 3s] [Kc]
SmellsLikeDonk checks
CBFRUALLIN checks
*** SHOW DOWN ***
SmellsLikeDonk shows [6d 6c] a pair of Sixes
CBFRUALLIN mucks
SmellsLikeDonk wins the pot ($0.33) with a pair of Sixes
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $0.35 | Rake $0.02
Board: [Ts Jd 5d 3s Kc]
Seat 1: Loomion (small blind)
Seat 2: vinnokiller (big blind)
Seat 3: klaus-im-glueck didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: SmellsLikeDonk showed [6d 6c] and won ($0.33) with a pair of Sixes
Seat 5: muhtashim is sitting out
Seat 6: psychoan didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: Hito didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: CBFRUALLIN mucked [2c 2h] - a pair of Twos
Seat 9: kuznexxx (button) didn't bet (folded)

morny
04-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Its impossible for HM to know the flop and often a disconnect can leave out lots of things, stack size, bet size etc so when the hand isnt complete it will just be ignored otherwise it could end up with completely wrong details being recorded and it could mess up your database

smellslikedonk
04-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Is it possible for HEM to ignore the stats but record the win/loss? (PT3 kept this hand.)

morny
04-04-2009, 03:52 PM
No it just dosent import the stats, this is a better choice otherwise an incomplete hand could cause a huge skew in your database

smellslikedonk
04-04-2009, 10:32 PM
I don't mean to suggest anything negative with this question, but how does PT3 accept this file and HEM not? Both programs use the same database software, so I don't understand how it can skew the database. I am on the second-to-last day of the trial, any insight is appreciated.

morny
04-05-2009, 08:56 AM
Because HM dosent import corrupt hand histories, if you want it to import incomplete hands so the amount is recorded then you can suggest it here http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general however it may also import incorrect amounts if the bet size for example was corrupt instead of the flop cards

smellslikedonk
04-05-2009, 11:44 AM
When sorting through the import error logs in Importing\Logs how can I identify the hands which have problems?

morny
04-05-2009, 12:01 PM
It just shows the hand with the error not the atcual error, takes practise and patients to find the actual error, could be a capilisation problem, a spacing problem, 1 wrong spelling space, a calculation out by 1 cent etc

smellslikedonk
04-05-2009, 12:44 PM
The strange thing is the above hand is not in any file in Importing\Logs ???

smellslikedonk
04-06-2009, 08:10 AM
So is there an analogue to PT3's import error logs? PT3 specifies the hand # in their logs ("2009/03/19 19:33:47: Error: Invalid pot size for hand #10055242186 (Line #545)" and it'd be great if HEM did too, no? Or I am missing where this is recorded in HEM.

morny
04-06-2009, 08:45 AM
I think the reason is HM is recognising it as a duplicate hand instead of an error and thus its not recorded, you could try manually changing the file if its important to you to include the flop details although it must be 100% accurate otherwise it will reject it plus youll probably need to rename the file ór move it to anóther folder otherwise it will remember it alréady rejected it

smellslikedonk
04-06-2009, 09:43 AM
I think the reason is HM is recognising it as a duplicate hand instead of an error and thus its not recorded, you could try manually changing the file if its important to you to include the flop details although it must be 100% accurate otherwise it will reject it plus youll probably need to rename the file ór move it to anóther folder otherwise it will remember it alréady rejected it

I'm positive that's not the case, because I installed HEM around March 21 and did a batch manual import of my HH files, and I have not re-imported any of those files.

I should add, though, I re-installed HEM due to an earlier problem you were helping me with, and I backed up/saved the entire RVG Software folder in Administrator\My Documents. I just now looked at the logs in that backup and did not find this particular HH there, so the question still stands.

As of now I can't test changing the file because my trial ran out last night. FWIW, I'm leaning toward purchasing HEM if I can get this sorted out because I like it better than PT3. But I'd like to easily track import errors.

I can send you all my logs and this HH via email. I appreciate your help.

morny
04-06-2009, 04:32 PM
I not saying its a duplicate, im saying HM recognises it as a duplicate file instead of an error which is why its not in the error log