PDA

View Full Version : My personal stats have disappeared?

bvaughn97
08-05-2008, 07:28 PM
When I open HEM, and go to the Cash Games, Reports tab, no stats show up for me and my personal player name. Other player's stats show up, but not mine. I have hands in the other tabs including Sessions and Graphs. But, I do not show up in the Players tab when I run a players report. I have cleared the filters, but nothing seems to help. It's as if I disappeared in the Reports and Players tab, but still show up everywhere else. Do you have any suggestions?

morny
08-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Try using a new database and see if they show up there so we can rule out a corrupt database:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=146

bvaughn97
08-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Morny,

Thanks for the reply, but now I have another problem. I tried updating to 1.06.01p because I thought that might fix the problem. Well, now I can't even get HEM to open. I "updated" the database, and then clicked on the OK message and now I get the following error:

"An error occurred while updating you DB: ERROR: 23505: could not create unique index
Please close down any programs accessing the database and relaunch Holdem manager."

I don't think I have any other programs running that are accessing the database, but when I try to relaunch HEM, I get the same message over and over again.

Once I get HEM opened again, I'll try to create a new database to see if it will display my stats in the new DB...I just obviously have to get it opened first.

Please help. Thanks!!!

morny
08-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Try a reboot in case some program has the database locked rebooting should clear that. Also make sure the likes of EV graph, PT etc are all closed.

bvaughn97
08-05-2008, 10:15 PM
I rebooted and started HEM and got the same message. FYI, I also got a "timeout" error message earlier this evening when I was updating the db. I'm not sure if that matters muhch or not.

bvaughn97
08-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Nevermind for now. I just created a new DB and Im going to import all 400,000 old hand histories into the new DB. I got a new computer so it's importing at over 70 h/s so it shouldn't take too long. Somehow my old DB got corrupted I guess. Thanks for the help.