PDA

View Full Version : just a basic query

ShLiM
04-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Hi guys, can u give some advice on how to configure HEM to show me the hands that, I have had put $ in Pot, either by calling/raising or being SB or BB, and there were dealt flop.

Thank you

morny
04-03-2009, 02:07 PM
VPIP = true
Seen flop = true

Not sure if you mean when you voluntairily put money in as blinds or if you mean just posting the blind without putting more in but the above should be close to what you want

ShLiM
04-03-2009, 09:13 PM
basically i want to keep track of hands, that there were taken rake (pot 20c rake taken 1c, i play 10nl) u need to contribute to pot by either being blinds and folded or called/raised in other position.

morny
04-04-2009, 10:21 AM
You might need 2 seperate reports or else try and write a custom report. So the 1st report would have ticked where Position = small blind and Big Blind in Main Filters, you dont need to add any other filters since it dosent matter if you contribute as just being in the blinds is enough.

Then for the 2nd filter set it to all other positions except the blinds and where VPIP = true

You can use the Filter > Save Options and Filter Load Options to quickly change between the 2 or as i mentioned if your familiar with writing custom queries you might be able to write your own custom one