PDA

View Full Version : Wiz Option

MoneyBag09
06-22-2011, 05:50 AM
hey guys, i put this in the wiz section but it wasnt geting any love so ill try here, if a mid could at least comment on this idea that would be better than silence :).

Ok i was just thinking of a cool function that the holdem manager replayer could have, There should be a button near ICM tab were you can send hand straight to Wiz

When i analyse my games i like to load full games up in the replayer and go through hand by hand, i get to a hand wondering what wiz would say about it instead of going back to main database it would be nice to hit a Wiz It feature straight from the replayer

Anyone else think this would be handy?

If such feature is available, pleeeeeease let me know

MoneyBag09
06-22-2011, 02:50 PM
seriously, nobody wants this feature?

Patvs
06-22-2011, 05:10 PM
The current problem is HoldemManager, SNGWiz, TableScanner, and Leakbuster (and Vision) currently have rather poor "integration" where one program actively communicates with another.

They ALL communicate with the same PostgreSQL database... just not with each other. The exception probably is TableScanner, which has some integration. (TableScanner scoring stats, #tables a player is playing can be added to the HUD) Then again you can't add a player straight to the TableScanner fish list, when you run a fish report in HoldemManager.
(TableScanner and HoldemManager in reality only share this info by pulling the same info from the PostgreSQL database)

---

So it's definitely something we want to add. But it will require a complete redesign of the software.

MoneyBag09
06-23-2011, 05:18 AM
The current problem is HoldemManager, SNGWiz, TableScanner, and Leakbuster (and Vision) currently have rather poor "integration" where one program actively communicates with another.

They ALL communicate with the same PostgreSQL database... just not with each other. The exception probably is TableScanner, which has some integration. (TableScanner scoring stats, #tables a player is playing can be added to the HUD) Then again you can't add a player straight to the TableScanner fish list, when you run a fish report in HoldemManager.
(TableScanner and HoldemManager in reality only share this info by pulling the same info from the PostgreSQL database)

---

So it's definitely something we want to add. But it will require a complete redesign of the software.

Cool, just knowing its on the cards is good, couldnt it have the same gateway or whatever is called as right clicking hand and going on anaylse in sng wiz? Im no comp exert lol

Like this:

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad58/Rickett6/untitled-6.jpg

Could be hold middle finger to the new PT4 coming out, not that there in same league anyways haha