PDA

View Full Version : Stats next to wrong players at Full Tilt.

sunktothenuts
04-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi,

First time poster here:o

I have the latest version installed and I play of Full Tilt.
When I start auto import and the HUD kicks in, the stats displayed are all next to the wrong players, even before I'm seated.

I have tried selecting/deselecting seating preferences in HEM and also Auto Center in the options tab of the Full Tilt lobby.

I'm hoping this is a known about problem with an easy fix, although I haven't been able to find info on it.

Please help.

Ben.

morny
04-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Its just a matter of getting the preferred seating correct through trial and error

Please see this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

sunktothenuts
04-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Ok Morny, thanks for the reply and the link.

deafsheep
04-06-2009, 07:14 PM
I confirm this issue something totally went wrong with FTP. I can have 2 6 max tables and try to setup stats correctly using fav seat. Howether if i setup them for each player on 1 table on second table 2 stats appear at one player and some player is left with 0 stat windows, they appear ontop of each other near some random player, if i try to fix second table first one gets messed up in similar way but if in first case i was messing left player( in second case right player is messed up, and its freaking annoying, its just a 6 max table example , its totally insane in 9 max sngs. Description is odd but there was some code change there I believe because it was all fine at some point for me..

morny
04-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

x24113
04-11-2009, 05:08 PM
I also have the same problem, after installing the latest beta version. I have to keep moving the stats, then it messes up the stats on my other tables. It seems like if I'm playing just 6max tables it's fine, and if I"m playing just 9 man then its fine, but when I play both the stats are messed up, and when you try to move them it moves the stats on the other type of table. It is a total mess. Is there anyway to downgrade back to another version, or a solution to this problem?

morny
04-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

deafsheep
04-15-2009, 05:15 PM
i have video featuring bug and would like it to email it to you , give me an adress and ill send it. As for teamviewer please have a look at video first.

morny
04-15-2009, 06:09 PM
morny@holdemmanager.net

deafsheep
04-15-2009, 07:26 PM
sent

deafsheep
04-22-2009, 01:54 AM
Hey morny, cant you figure out what the problem is from the video I have provided?

edit: found a reply in inbox. I guess others might be interested in waht to do too..