PDA

View Full Version : Bas HUD loading

rohan68
06-21-2011, 09:59 AM
hello iv got 5 hds for different sites,i kept the defaut one and i got one for the replayer

when i replay hand (replay selected hands for example) i never have the good hud, i got the defaut hud...when i change ir to replayer hud i got no probem
it begins to be a little boring to allways change

thanks for your help
have a nice day

Patvs
06-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
And make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings between the 5 HUD configurations.

So if you want a special HUD for the replayer, make sure no other HUD configuration is assigned to "Any Site".

You can also right click on the replayer in TableManager, and manually select the HUD configuration.

rohan68
06-21-2011, 12:13 PM
i assigned the replayed hud to replayer, i thought it was enough, so what do i assigned to defaut?

Patvs
06-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Assign the default HUD to the site you play on.
If you play on multiple sites, assign it to any site, but delete the replayer HUD configuration. ('any site' will include the replayer)

Instead of deleting it, you can also just assign a HUD to a site you don't play on.

rohan68
06-21-2011, 01:51 PM
it does not work
i have
defaut: site i dont play
ongame hud
party hud
replayer : assigned to replayer
winamax.fr hud
everest hud

it still doesnt load well (i tryed to assign replayer to any site but it doesnt change anything)

edit i dont know why but for some hands replayed it works, for some it doesnt

Patvs
06-21-2011, 04:55 PM
On which site were the hands played you're replaying?

rohan68
06-21-2011, 04:58 PM
i play many sites at the same time so i replay hands from all sites

Patvs
06-21-2011, 05:10 PM
Did you already update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Is that doesn't resolve it:
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

rohan68
06-21-2011, 05:37 PM
solved, great support as usual
have a nice day