PDA

View Full Version : Weird problems with entraction

luckylucky
04-02-2009, 11:37 AM
When I have holdem manager and entraction(NOIQ) open a lot of weird things start happening.
Example 1: Table Manager :- I click on Table and try to click on Table finder -the drop down menu disappears(sort of blinks off as if I had unselected it) each time.
Example 2: I try to type in a buy-in amount when joining a table. I start typing in something like 400 and it autodeletes it.
Example 3: Sometimes even other programs like IE are affected where when I click on its dropdown menu it disappears just like in Example 1.

There's other funny things going on but that's what most comes to mind.

I have the latest beta. I rolled it back to the previous one and still have the same problem. Also the same issue has occured a few weeks ago, but it went away.

morny
04-02-2009, 11:43 AM
Are you using any ahk scripts etc
do you have force on top selected in hud Options > Table Preferences

Please try rebooting your PC, looking in the system tray and closing anything thats not 100% essential and test with just HM and Noiq running, then enable other programs 1 by 1 to see if you can narrow it down

luckylucky
04-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Are you using any ahk scripts etc

No.

do you have force on top selected in hud Options > Table Preferences

No.

Please try rebooting your PC, looking in the system tray and closing anything thats not 100% essential and test with just HM and Noiq running

done this and problems are as bad as ever. I had to shut down HM in order to be able to use IE to write this reply. :confused:

morny
04-02-2009, 05:30 PM
If you email me well do a teamviewer session so i can check some things morny@holdemmanager.net

btw is it only with Noiq?

luckylucky
04-03-2009, 05:28 AM
If you email me well do a teamviewer session so i can check some things morny@holdemmanager.net

I emailed you but got the error message "The following recipient(s) could not be reached:"

The last time I tried to email you from a different email address I got the same error - so looks like your email filter is blocking my emails.

Anyway I'll pm you my email address

btw is it only with Noiq?

Edit2: I tested it on Pinnacle, I didn't even sit down at the table, just had it open and still have the same problem, so it looks like it's network wide issue for me.

Edit: It looks like HM is trying to constantly give focus to the active tables. If I click on any other window with HM open - focus instantly goes back to the NOIQ poker table.

Edit3: Very Important: I've just found that it's only happening with Omaha tables. It's not occuring with Hold'Em.

Lucky1
04-04-2009, 02:05 PM
I had this same problem (24hPoker).

Select force on top in hud Options > Table Preferences.

Active table is still blinking after this which isn't nice but you can play normally.

luckylucky
04-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Mike, the programmer guy has found the problem btw. Cheers Mike :) I'd imagine that the fix will be out on the next beta.

Zografa
11-20-2009, 01:01 PM
hey im having the very same problem what is the solution?

fozzy71
11-20-2009, 03:11 PM
hey im having the very same problem what is the solution?

I replied to your thread here - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?p=105500#post105500