PDA

View Full Version : HUD Pop Up Configuration

Mahlzahn
06-20-2011, 07:16 PM
Hi everyone,

I just cloned the default cbet pop up and added the stats: cbet flop ip, cbet flop oop, cbet turn ip, cbet turn oop. I'd like to use it as my cbet pop up but when i check the pop up in the replayer there are no stats displayed for these :confused: The only thing i see is -- -- -- --

However, i have like 50k hands from this guy. What mistake did i make??

Same thing when i add Fold donkbet vs. raise flop in the sample pop up...

Another funny thing: i cloned the preflop pop up to create a 3bet pop up. I removed almost evrything except the 3bet and 4bet stats. But the fold to 4bet stat now says "doh" instead of a % value...

Btw. i am using the latest version 1.11.07 pre release 3

Patvs
06-20-2011, 08:35 PM
Fold to 4bet: "doh"

Are all these stats you added new HUD stats?

We still have some bugs with some of the new stats in 1.11.07 internal
These should be fixed in the final release.

--

Did you reimport your handhistories into a new empty database after you updated to 1.11.07 internal?

Can you check if you still get -- -- -- -- for stats like Fold donkbet vs. raise flop when:
-1 the hands are imported into a new empty database
-2 you create a new popup (or new HUD) and don't clone an existing popup (o HUD)

Mahlzahn
06-21-2011, 04:17 AM
What do you mean by "New HUD stats"? The Fold4bet stat is as old as HM and has been part of the default flop pop up.

My DB has been created new after updating and all hands have been imported again. My HUD however is one i restored and used before. So i have to try creating a new one later today. A whole new pop up is a little too much work to do imo...

Btw. any ETA for the final release?

Thanks in advance :)

Mahlzahn
06-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Ok, i now tried to create a new HUD and a new blank pop up but the problem remains the same. No stats, just -- -- -- --. And still a "doh" where the foldto4bet stat should be.

:confused:

The default Pop Ups still work fine.

And another question: How and where do i delete these newly created Pop Ups?

Patvs
06-21-2011, 11:03 AM
"doh" issues will be fixed in the final 1.11.07 release.

(1.11.07 also 'broke' the Fold to 4bet stat which still worked in 1.11.06g)

You can delete the popups from the HoldemManager/Config folder.
All the popups are stored as .popup files.

Mahlzahn
06-21-2011, 12:02 PM
Ok, so I#ll have to wait for the final 1.11.07. Any idea when this will be released?

Patvs
06-21-2011, 12:44 PM
1-2 days is everything goes according to plan. We're currently testing it, and the "doh" errors have been fixed in it.

(but we need to run some more test to see if the percentages are correct, and the TableScanner/Leakbusters updates work, etc)