PDA

View Full Version : ipoker bugs?

luzil
04-02-2009, 09:35 AM
hi,

my prob is that the mucked cards at ipoker are shown sporadically and only on single seats, cant reproduce it, sometimes shown and not, the board cards are shown always. i use normal table size. I know from poker ace hud, that on ipoker the mucked card as graphics could not be shown in contrast to PS or FTP, there was just displayed a text field with AcKd for example. Maybe the ipoker client lasts too long to write it to the hh.file prompt so that hemhud can get the info? Found it all the time strange that poker ace hud could show mucked cards text but not convert it to graphics. The ipoker hh.xml files doesnt seem to include the mucked hands info, so u get it from chat? chat options are all checked in my client to rule out this.

also i made to layouts for limit and no limit, checked in player pref options only for 6 max limit for limit and pl/nl for nl, but when i play limit 6max table, always the no limit hud is displayed and i have to manually right click change to limit. In Window title the tables can be distinguished by limit or no-limit on ipoker

thx

Mike chops
04-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Are you playing with the Hud options->Site settings->I poker auto detect 6 max tables on? If so there was a problem with the mucked cards on I-Poker. Please try this version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

I dont know what's happenning to your limit tables. They work for me. Could you post the config\prefs.xml file, if you still have issues after updating.

luzil
04-02-2009, 09:22 PM
detection of limit tables doesnt work, even with PS or FTP, i have for each a limit and NL scheme, if i play NL, NL layout is taken, if limit, than NL layout, if i have only a limit layout and defaul, then default is taken, so it seems limit cant be recognized. I read the faq and 99% sure everything setted correct in prefs...

.xml attached

btw

Mike chops
04-03-2009, 03:13 PM
It works for me. I used red background for the nl config, blue for limit. Please try the latest build.