PDA

View Full Version : Replayer stats have disappeared

Irisheyes
04-02-2009, 08:48 AM
Since updating from 1.08 beta 2 to beta 24 my stats in the replayer have all disappeared. I tried opening/closing table manager, checking/unchecking show player stats, restarting HM, no dice.

Everything with the hud works fine while playing.

Any ideas?

darkrem
04-02-2009, 11:55 AM
Same happened to me. I have 1.07

I was trying to get my 6max hud to appear before knowingthat you could change it in table manager and now i cant get anything working

morny
04-02-2009, 12:09 PM
Does it still happen with this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

Have you got the table manager running?

Are you sure youve only 1 replayer screen running as the stats only show on 1 table at a time so youll need to close the previous one first

Irisheyes
04-03-2009, 09:17 AM
morny,

I down-dated to that version you posted and opened a hand in the replayer. At first there was no stats, I unchecked 'Show player stats' and then checked it again, the 'loading player stats' banner came up and stayed there for > 1min before the stats popped up. Then I closed that replayer hand and opened a new one and tried the same thing but it wont work now. I'm back in the same situation I was with no stats. Even after a restart I can't get the stats back.

I have had the table manager running at all times.

Always only one replayer screen.

Irisheyes
04-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Just tried downgrading all the way to 1.07 and still no joy.

Irisheyes
04-03-2009, 09:51 AM
I just rememberd that I vacuum analysed my DB through PGadmin just before this problem started so that may have something to do with it. Also I run my DB off a removeable hard-drive. Also the table manager is doing this weird thing where it picks up whatever page I have open in Firefox and lists it as a table which is weird.

It seems the table manager isn't picking up the replayer window automatically. But even when I point it out with the Table Finder I still get no stats. One other small thing is that it's listing the replayer as 'Table 1' (after I use the table finder) whereas I think it used to be listed as 'Replayer' not so long ago.

Thats all the clues I can think of now.

morny
04-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread

Irisheyes
04-03-2009, 01:59 PM
sent

Irisheyes
04-04-2009, 10:44 AM
morny would you be able to do a teamviewer session today? I emailled you yesterday but didn't get a reply yet.