PDA

View Full Version : No table manager

fredrik
04-02-2009, 05:41 AM
I installed HM on a different computer yesterday. (Version 1.07, which is what I was using on the other one). I exported all the hands from HM on the first computer and imported them into HM on the second one. With some help from sales, I was able to get the proper license working too.

Everything seems to be working fine except the HUD. Yes, I clicked the "start auto import" button and I have verified that the hands are imported OK, but the table manager never starts.

Any suggestions?

Edit: I have found that everything works fine when I start the HUD by double clicking on HMhud.exe in Windows Explorer, but I can't get HM to start (or stop) it for me. "Relaunch HUD" will make HMhud.exe appear in Task Manager for a split second before it disappears. If I try it again, nothing happens.

morny
04-02-2009, 12:06 PM
This is usually an issue with Spybot/firewall/antivirus blocking it you should make sure hmhud.exe and the other .exes in HM are added to the exceptions list

To make it easier you can right click HMhud.exe choose Send To > Desktop and it will create a shortcut on the desktop

fredrik
04-03-2009, 05:20 PM
My F-Secure Anti-Virus was already disabled, so I tried disabling the Windows firewall. It didn't help. I haven't tried disabling SnoopFree, but SnoopFree didn't cause any problems on my laptop, and nothing shows up in its log. Those are the only security programs I have. Another weird thing is that if I use a desktop shortcut as you suggested, it works fine, but if I pin HMHud.exe to the start menu and try starting it from there, nothing happens. Anyway, you don't have to investigate this any further. I'm OK with one extra double-click at the start of each poker session.