PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working with Cake Poker

lewts
06-20-2011, 10:49 AM
I've set everything up correctly (I've done it plenty of times with other sites)... but when I auto-import it shows hands importing, but the HUD never shows up. Does Cake not support the HUD and if not, what US friendly poker site does?

Patvs
06-20-2011, 12:57 PM
Cake doesn't support a HUD.
They censor their handhistories, so HoldemManager can't detect which player is sitting in which seat.

US friendly poker sites without this issue: Merge, Bodog, Everleaf.

rowhousepd
07-09-2011, 05:49 PM
Can we see HUD stats in the HEM replayer for Cake hands? And if they don't write screen names in their HHs at all, does that also mean you can't see any stats for how you played against any villain in HEM? (i.e. the "vs Player" report for cash games wouldn't work, and the "Player Summary" feature wouldn't work either then I guess, no?)

That would be drag, and would definitely mean I'm not signing up w/ them.

Patvs
07-09-2011, 10:52 PM
vsPlayer won't work as a result of their censored handhistories. Replayer also won't work.

They don't censor the name of the hero.
So HoldemManager can import your winnings, and you can analyse your stats afterwards. And you can see your overall stats.

rowhousepd
07-12-2011, 06:38 PM
Thanks. What a joke, btw, that they don't allow ANY stats. I mean except for microstake fish, doesn't practically every player use (or want to use) a HUD? Cake is ridiculous. I think I'll stick w/ Merge. Thanks. :)

Patvs
07-12-2011, 10:46 PM
Cake (and Bodog) don't want profitable regulars multitabling.
They want "fish playing other fish."

Their theory is the fish have to deposit again when they lose.
And regulars withdraw money (profits) from the site, which is bad.