PDA

View Full Version : HEM not importing SNG on microgaming

klondike
06-20-2011, 09:59 AM
Hi

I have a problem with HEM it dosent seem to import SNG corectly on Microgaming.

Sometimes ( most of the times ) none of the SNG i play are imported,

Other times only some of them are imported.

And also sometimes the Sng's sems to be added to eachother somehow, so that they all apear as one, even when i played like 2 or more induvidual SNG's

Also of minor annoyance, not sure if this can ever be fixed, but the SNG are not automatecly detected, i have to go in table manager and drag the red cross to the window, before i can get it to work.

I use version 1.11.07 release 3.

I also had some problems when using 1.11.06g

Thats why i upgraded, but the problem seems to persist.

Also my system is Windows XP if that matters.

Please is there any solution to this ?

PS. Also i should add, that for cash games i have no probelms. All hands are recorded, and table manager auto detect the tables fine.

Patvs
06-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Try reimporting your handhistories into a new database.

If the problem returns. Email us a handhistory files of two SNGs that will end up as one in your database.

klondike
06-20-2011, 12:34 PM
But how can i Re import the hand histories when most of the SNG's arent recorded by HEM ?

Patvs
06-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Set the language of the pokerclient's lobby in English.

Is your XP updated to Service Pack 3?
Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, especially .net framework updates.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe, postgres.exe, and port 5432, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

klondike
06-21-2011, 05:05 AM
My Poker client is already in English.

Ill try later today to update XP manually, although im fairly sure its all updated automatecly though.

Im using Anti virus/Firewall program called Bullguard.

I doubt it has something to do with antiirus/Firewall . why would HEM work perfectly fine with cash games, and sometimes SNG, if it was blocked by the Firewall, dosent seem to make any sense ?

PKRNemesis
06-22-2011, 01:29 AM
same problem here the sngs on stan James / microgaming are not imported correctly and the hud doesn't autodetect tables it has to be forced. Also you can't reimport if i'm not mistaking because Microgaming does not write hand histories to your computer. I tried on 2 Pc's both with windows 7, one with antivirus one without, so i think it's a holdem manager issue with microgaming rather than something else.What is there to be done ?

Patvs
06-22-2011, 04:30 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

klondike
06-27-2011, 06:45 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Is this the only solution you can offer to the problem ?

Im not comfortale with using a program such as teamviewer. I dont even know what it is let alone how to use it.

Is it reallty that dificult for you to log onto microgaming play a couple of 6Max SNG and see what the problem is.

Atm HEM is completely useless for anyone playing SNG on microgaming.

Patvs
06-27-2011, 07:19 AM
Uninstall Bullguard.
Delete the handhistory.dat file so a new one will be created by the Microgaming client.

---

Only two users have reported this problem: PKRNemesis & you.
Are you new playing at Microgaming with HoldemManager, or have played at Microgaming for months using HoldemManager?

So we can see what's happening, specifically on your computer.

klondike
06-27-2011, 08:39 AM
I have played on Microgaming for like 1,5 years.

Sigh. Sometimes i feel like im just getting some sort of automated answer, do you even read my post ?

There is nothing wrong with bullguard.

There is nothing wrong with my windows.

There is not any problems with my computer.

There is nothing wrong with my windows firewall, wich i dont even use.

There is a problem with HEM it can not diference between 6Max tables SNG on microgaming.

I think it is because the tables are the same name. Whenever one SNG finishes. and I start another i just conteniues reading that table stats as I was still playing the old one.

Patvs
06-27-2011, 12:15 PM
If all the tables have the same name, and there is no mention of a unique tablenumber anywhere, HoldemManager will not be able to differentiate between the two tables.

Do the tables have unique tablenumbers in the handhistories?

klondike
06-28-2011, 04:37 AM
The last few days nothing imports at all.

Played maybe 30 SNG over the last two days, and not one of them is showing up in HEM under tournaments results tab.

And no the tables does not have unique numbers.

In the lobby all tables are called Normal 6 seat.

But when looking in hand history there is a table number.

F.x i play at table nr.193357, and say i win it, and start a new one, then often it is still the same table number. This is what courses the problem with the hand historyes are combined into 1 big file, because HEM can not understand that the tournament is finished and its a new one started.

I wonder if this can ever be fixed. If using Sharckscope, it works 100 % with the number of games i played and results. So there must be a way of identifying that a tournament is finished ?

Anyhow until i can get HEM to import at all again, i gues all this is irelevant.

ChaLuck
07-03-2011, 07:51 AM
Got the same problem.
I am playing SNG HUs at microgaming and HEM is not importing any of my sngs at all.

netsrak
07-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

klondike
07-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Ok so i downloaded the PT3 trial to see how that would work compared to HEM.

PT3 all tournament imports into the database. I still have to manually type in tournament winnings, but that a minor problem.

Now the werid thing is, with PT3 there is no way i can get the HUD to display, even when the results are imported into the Postgress DB.

With HEM, the HUD displays fine, but the result are not imported into the Database.

I also tryed to make a new DB and copy all handhistories into both HEM & PT3

HEM. There are no tournament results under the tournament tab
PT3. All tournaments results are there.

I also tryed to export the PT3 Database, and them import it into HEM.

The result is it all imports, but it is like 1 big file, there are no resuslts of induvidual tournys, HEM sees all the hands as 1 big tournament.

Later today i will try to Email you my handhistory.dat. maybe you can look into what is wrong with HEM afer looking into my HH

laitsi
07-18-2011, 08:32 AM
Anything new ideas?

netsrak
07-18-2011, 08:44 AM
can you try 1.11.07a please? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

klondike
07-21-2011, 07:28 AM
Just and update for others who may have this problem too.

I have sendt my HH to support, and they have ackknowledged that there is indeed a problem with HEM. It does not import SNG results from microgaming, even when the HUD works fine.

There is curently no eta. on when it will be fixed.

drunkson
07-31-2011, 05:17 PM
I have the same problem with MTT's from Microgaming.
I can see, that my handhistory.dat file is updated, but HEM isn't importing anything.

netsrak
08-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Please move the handhistory.dat file to a different folder and import it via import file - does this work?

Start a new session with a new empty handhistory.dat file. Does the auto-import work with this?

drunkson
08-01-2011, 08:36 AM
It did import "something". It said
Hands imported: 249
Dublicate hands: 300

But the MTT I played yesterday isn't there.

Now I looked back for MTT's I played at Microgaming, and no one is present.
All the MTT's I played at Microgaming are freerolls, if that matters. (and winnings are in € instead of $)

Another thing, the HUD didn't showed up at the MTT, but when I play cash games, everything works fine.

Can I just delete the gamehistory.dat file?

klondike
08-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Please move the handhistory.dat file to a different folder and import it via import file - does this work?

Start a new session with a new empty handhistory.dat file. Does the auto-import work with this?

My good your support is tilting me.

I already send my HH some time ago, where i got a msg back from your support that they see the problem.

Why do you keep asking people to do all sorts of other things, like updating to new version, uninstall Anti virus, deleting HH, updating windows or all kinda other solutions, you are going to come up with, when its clear there is a bug in HEM.

One more time.... FOR SNG & tournaments on microgaming...

The HUD works fine, as long as we find the table with table manager, and use drag redd cross method.

HEM does inport the hands. as they are in the hand history, and can be viewed with the replayer.

Under the tournament results tab in HEM, There are no tours recorded, the tab is just empty.

Patvs
08-01-2011, 11:33 PM
My good your support is tilting me.

I went over the hands you sent us.
3970 hands imported
1556 hands are cashgame hands

It only finds 11 tournaments:
One of them shows 201 hands.
The other tournaments show no hands.

Did you play a lot more tournaments?
Or the 2414 tourney hands all come from those 11 games?

Size: What sort of games are these: They're all STTs? 9 handed.
Or they're SNG with 26, 28 players?
Or SNG/MTTs where HoldemManager can't detect how many entries there are?

Tables: detects them all as 1 Table
$EV Won: $EV Won should be calculated for all of them. Currently it's only calculated if HoldemManager detects them as <10 handed.

Tourney#: Tourney ID can't be detected. Surprisingly only the first game shows hands.

Time: Time for these games seems off. It's showing values of 8000, 15000 minutes

So HoldemManager is wrongly detecting basically everything. Can you answers my questions from this post.

klondike
08-02-2011, 04:56 AM
I went over the hands you sent us.
3970 hands imported
1556 hands are cashgame hands

It only finds 11 tournaments:
One of them shows 201 hands.
The other tournaments show no hands.

Did you play a lot more tournaments?
Or the 2414 tourney hands all come from those 11 games?

Size: What sort of games are these: They're all STTs? 9 handed.
Or they're SNG with 26, 28 players?
Or SNG/MTTs where HoldemManager can't detect how many entries there are?

Tables: detects them all as 1 Table
$EV Won: $EV Won should be calculated for all of them. Currently it's only calculated if HoldemManager detects them as <10 handed.

Tourney#: Tourney ID can't be detected. Surprisingly only the first game shows hands.

Time: Time for these games seems off. It's showing values of 8000, 15000 minutes

So HoldemManager is wrongly detecting basically everything. Can you answers my questions from this post.

Hi. yes ill try my best to answer.

First cash games works 100 % fine, both the HUD, and importing it into the database.

Second the problem is only with tournaments.

The games i played are a mix of 6 Max SNG & MTT, and i play a lot more than 11 games, maybe 200 + or more games. I want to grind these SNG but the obnly thing holding me back is that i really have no idea how I am doing since i cant track anything with HEM.

Let me try to explain it 1 more time.

1. In microgaming the tournament tables does have not a unique name for each tournament table.

This means HEM can not figure out when 1 tournament ends, and when its a new one starting, since the new game is starting on the same table as the old game ended.

I know 100 % there must be some way of overcoming this problem since Poker tracker 3 have no such problem to identify the tournament when it starts and end. ( I can import all my hands history into poker tracker 3 and everything will be there, besides i still have to enter price money each time, but this is a minor problem)

2. The table manager can not autodetect the tournament table. This is a minor problem but still a litle anoying. It can be bypassed by opening the table manager, and using the litle red cross, dragging it onto the table where i want the HUD to display, and then after doing that the HUD will work fine for the tournament.

3. The hands are somehow imported into the database. Because when i look under Tournament reports, or hands tab i can see every hand i played there.

3.1 The problem is under the tournament results tab there is nothing at all, besides a few tournements i play a long time ago, and even those are mixed up because HEM has somehow combined several tournament results from many SNG into like 1 big SNG, because of the problem i mentioned earlyer HEM does not know when 1 SNG starts, and ends.

So to make a long story short, there are 3 problems with HEM.

1. HEM can not autodetect the tables with the table manager.
2. HEM can not understand when 1 tournament starts, and fininsh, and when a new tournament begins.
3. Under the Tournament results tab there are no tournaments at all.

Patvs
08-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Thanks. I added your full report, to the bug ticket.