PDA

View Full Version : Auto Importer

acerag1
04-01-2009, 10:53 PM
When I open up HEM and select "start auto import" it begins importing all of the hands which have previously been imported. This invariably takes mins, longer and longer each time and it even shows the # of duplicate hands that it has imported.

Is there any way to bypass this import of duplicate hands?

Thx

morny
04-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

acerag1
04-02-2009, 04:00 PM
I'm not sure how to attach files in this forum (is this possible?)

Do you have email that you can PM me? thx

morny
04-02-2009, 04:38 PM
When your replying use the manage attachments button if you scroll down near the bottom or just email me morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

acerag1
04-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Don't see that file in that folder, lots of other files, but no holdemmanager.config file

morny
04-02-2009, 06:10 PM
Post a screenshot of that folder, HM wouldnt work without it so it must be there somewhere might be just called holdemmanager as you might have the file types turned off

acerag1
04-03-2009, 12:25 AM
screen shot of the hem config folder

morny
04-03-2009, 11:50 AM
Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while

Also right click on the file you use to launch HM, then choose properties and you should see a file path after location, can you post that location if the above dosent fix it

acerag1
04-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Brilliant, deleting and uninstalling worked, HUD display now appears on open tables that I'm not seated at

1 question, I remember for full tilt I had to go to options and select folder to save hand hx to... I don't think I ever did this with Pokerstars. I tried looking for it in menu but can't find where you select folder to save hand hx... how does HEM know where these hands are?

Also, does HEM work for all sites? Specifically cake poker and bodog and ultimate bet are the ones I'm interested in

thanks

acerag1
04-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Nevermind pokerstars hand hx question, I figured it out

acerag1
04-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Well, I thought it was working, buttttt....

I have a few tables that I opened up and am not sitting at. HUD display popped up @ these tables, but stopped importing after 1 hand

???

acerag1
04-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Under Site options for pokerstars, there is a box for "track live hands" that is shadowed (i can't tick it), is this the problem?

Also there is another option "prefetch 1 hand", should this be ticked or not?

Also, for the folder I changed it from rvg software/hem/importing to my folder that I normally save hands to... was this right to do? this didn't work by the way

Maybe there is a problem with pokerstars saving hands to my hard drive that I'm not involved in? but then why would 1 hand save and then it stop? HMMMM

morny
04-04-2009, 09:04 AM
No change that folder back to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\holdem manger\importing\hem data and also tick prefetch 1 hand

It only imports one hand so it can attach it to the stats in the database, this allows you to see whos at the table before you sit i.e any fish but if you were allowed to continue collecting stats after that 1 hand it would be datamining which is against stars terms and conditions and so HM would become banned if we allow this

acerag1
04-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Ahhhh, is this the same for Full Tilt?

morny
04-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Mining Full Tilt is against their terms and conditions so we cannot give out an info on how to do it