PDA

View Full Version : HEM + Scandicbookmakers doesnt work

TopperH
04-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Hi.
I've been playing on Betsafe for a few months, and now i want to change to Scandicbookmakers.com.

I've updated my alias and auto import folders in HEM. When i switch on autoimport it doesnt find any hands and the hud doesnt work. If i manually import from the statistics file it imports the hands with success.

What can be wrong? Please help me out! Thx!

Topper!

Edit: Scandic is on Ongame network just like betsafe.

morny
04-02-2009, 11:51 AM
You need to setup the auto import folders correctly as per the FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

TopperH
04-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Hello Morny.
I've used HEM with both Eurobetpoker and Betsafe Poker (Betsafe had some complications which you know and have described in another thread). I use RAMdisk and i have configured both the client and HEM's autoimport folders (as stated in my first post).

It still doesn't work.

Topper.

morny
04-02-2009, 05:20 PM
Ok so youve setup HM to import from the R folder, can you confirm if the userstatistic file is in the R drive and if its updating (check its modified date and it should constantly change every minute or so while playing)

TopperH
04-02-2009, 05:37 PM
I can confirm this. I can also Manually import hands from the file in the R: drive. But automatically doesn't work and the Hud therefore doesn't work.

morny
04-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net