PDA

View Full Version : HEM and TN

TheEdzyProjekt
06-20-2011, 12:22 AM
My HUD stopped working since I installed Full Tilt Table Ninja. Not sure why it won't show up. I tried restarting and installing the newest download even though it hasn't changed and still nothing.

Patvs
06-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

TheEdzyProjekt
06-20-2011, 11:35 PM
I ran all three of those as admin, installed the latest beta and set the firewall to allow HEM even though it's turned off. I restarted my computer and loaded everything up and still no HUD.

Patvs
06-20-2011, 11:42 PM
Set your Full Tilt lobby language to English.

Are the hands importing correctly?
Does TableManager detect the tables?

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
and make sure the HUD configurations have no conflicting/overlappings settings.

TheEdzyProjekt
06-21-2011, 12:04 AM
The hands are importing. Not sure if it's correctly though. Table manager is reading the tables in the pop up HUD but not reading any numbers. There is still no HUD on the games though. I even tried exiting Full Tilt Table Ninja and tried playing my games with just HEM but still nothing.

Patvs
06-21-2011, 10:32 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.