PDA

View Full Version : Download HeM, failed to install fully.

martin9_90
04-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Hi people at Hold'em manager forums.

A while ago, i cannot remmeber the excat date, I downloaded HeM. When trying to install I could not create tje database (or some similar error) so i thought that i would not continue with HeM until I had time to fix this.

However I have recently tryed this again and it will not let me get past the load up screen without buying the software.

I would like to imidatly purchase the software if I could fix this problem and make sure that HeM works fully with me.

Is there any way I could get a one-day trial to sort out this error? please

thanks for reading this

morny
04-02-2009, 11:40 AM
The software we use dosent allow us to extend the trial however if you buy it and cannot get it working Roy usually offers a 7 day money back deal in these cases. If you buy please post the exact errors and well try to offer a solution and if it dosent work well login with teamviewer and try and fix it

martin9_90
04-08-2009, 05:29 PM
The software we use dosent allow us to extend the trial however if you buy it and cannot get it working Roy usually offers a 7 day money back deal in these cases. If you buy please post the exact errors and well try to offer a solution and if it dosent work well login with teamviewer and try and fix it

thanks morny

I have bought the software 5 days ago, and provided information about my problem with support@holdememanager.com, after a couple of team viewer sessions my problem has yet to be resovlded. I have pm'd you about this

morny
04-08-2009, 06:24 PM
In this Case Roy will offer a 7 day money back offer if you purchase the software and cant get it running because its not physically possible to extend the trial