PDA

View Full Version : HUD doesn't work in HA tournaments

dadwatisds
06-19-2011, 04:31 PM
I have this problem on Pokerstars.fr. I have the Hold'em+Omaha HEM, and it works fine with both Hold'em and Omaha tournaments. When I play HA (half/half) tournaments, it works on Pokerstars.com but not on Pokerstars.fr. I'm pretty sure it's because on Stars.com both are PL (PL hold'em too) but on .fr it's NLHE+PLO. So in a tournament where half the play is NLHE and half is PLO I don't get my hud working at any point.

On a separate note, I also can't make 8-handed tournaments on Stars.com to work on my hud. The table finder finds the table, and when I do the red X thing nothing happens. It's not a big deal because there's only one 8-handed tournament in my schedule I play, but I thought I'd report this anyway.

I have the latest verson yadda yadda, and I've used HEM long enough to say that it's a bug and not a problem in my end.

edit: and I have the same seating arrangements (preferred seat etc) for every table size and game.

Patvs
06-19-2011, 06:10 PM
Update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

The 8-max tables: what happens if you right-click on the table in TableManager and manually set it to 8 players. The HUD should work for these tables without the use of TableFinder. Although often these tables are wrongly detected as 9/10 max, so the HUD won't show until you manually change it.

--

HA tournies: NLHE+PLO: email us a handhistory of such a game to support@holdemmanager.com

Will the HUD appear for these games if you play a NLHE hand of the tourney in the replayer? And also for a PLO hand in the replayer?

dadwatisds
06-21-2011, 10:32 AM
Trying to update to the version you suggested resulted in my hem going crazy and not importing standard NLHE hands either from NL tournaments, so I'm going back to my older version. I'll send you an email later and look into the HA issue.

Mercadiator
07-21-2011, 11:16 AM
It simply does not work, the HUD on the 8-max

Patvs
07-21-2011, 07:01 PM
HA tournies: NLHE+PLO: email us a handhistory of such a game to support@holdemmanager.com