PDA

View Full Version : AP scanner bug

BlueLaser
04-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Not sure if we are supposed to be making new threads for every little thing. Anyway it seems that on Absolute Poker the scanner ignores which stakes I have checked off and just scans every NLHE table from 1c/2c to 10/20 (it probably scans the higher limit tables, but they aren't running right now). I don't think it's a case of me having the settings wrong because it seems to work for me on Full Tilt.

Unrelated thing - whenever a help message pops up it seems to be in HTML source. Also, is there any documentation for the scoring? I'm not sure what the difference between "Rating" and "Score", and the majority of players that I think should be scored according to my scoring settings are not being scored. I am probably doing something wrong here but I am not sure what.

Mr_Snood
04-01-2009, 11:26 AM
..Anyway it seems that on Absolute Poker the scanner ignores which stakes I have checked off and just scans every NLHE table from 1c/2c to 10/20

What stake did you set to scan? FL/NL ?
And it returns every stake from the AP lobby instead of the checked stake(s)?

I'm not sure what the difference between "Rating" and "Score"

The "Scoring" will follow some general "rules" that you can set.
E.g. "VPIP > 40" => Score +10

The rating is more like a playerspecific score that you can set individually.
Just double click a players rating in the scanner and you will be able to "rate" that particual player...

... and the majority of players that I think should be scored according to my scoring settings are not being scored.
It will only score these players where you have more hands in your database than set in "Settings -> use profile if more than X hands".

BlueLaser
04-01-2009, 02:09 PM
What stake did you set to scan? FL/NL ?
And it returns every stake from the AP lobby instead of the checked stake(s)?

This is correct. I scanned the NL lobby with 2/4 and 3/6 checked and it returned every active table in the AP lobby. I tested it on the FL lobby as well with the same result. I'm using 1.08 beta 24 on Windows Vista.

The "Scoring" will follow some general "rules" that you can set.
E.g. "VPIP > 40" => Score +10

The rating is more like a playerspecific score that you can set individually.
Just double click a players rating in the scanner and you will be able to "rate" that particual player...

Thanks for the clarification, that's a really nice feature!

It will only score these players where you have more hands in your database than set in "Settings -> use profile if more than X hands".

That doesn't seem to be my problem exactly because there are a lot of players with lots of hands which aren't being scored and I can't really see the difference between them and other people that are being scored. I'm probably doing something wrong somewhere else, but I can't seem to figure out what.

cdcmo_money
04-04-2009, 07:28 PM
I cannot get table scanner to run for Absolute Poker.

I have beta 25, run vista.

I am using it for nl 50, 6 max any suggestions.

MaroccoSwiss
04-04-2009, 10:56 PM
I cannot get table scanner to run for Absolute Poker.

I have beta 25, run vista.

I am using it for nl 50, 6 max any suggestions.

Same thing for me. beta 25, with vista.
when i'm running the scan, nothing happens.

Alpha
04-05-2009, 04:19 AM
Scanner does not work at all on UB as well with Beta 25. Just blank. On the previous version it appeared to half work although the scanner bar just stopped and many tables were not detected. Using Vista. However the filter button no longer causes crash bug error messages with this version.

Mr_Snood
04-05-2009, 07:04 PM
UB is not tested yet.
We will add support for UB with one of the next versions.

You probably need to set your screenname in the "Settings".
Otherwise the scan may stop immediately.

I will take a closer look at the AP scanner.

cdcmo_money
04-06-2009, 12:25 PM
The table scanner is still not working for Absolute Poker. When is this going to be fixed?

cdcmo_money
04-07-2009, 10:41 AM
Mr. Snood have you looked at the AP table scanner yet? Mine is still not working with beta 25

Mr_Snood
04-08-2009, 12:44 AM
Yes, please wait for beta26 which will arrive hopefully tomorrow :)

cdcmo_money
04-08-2009, 03:11 AM
ok thanks alot