PDA

View Full Version : find true vs player won/lost

infurrrno
06-19-2011, 12:22 PM
Hey guys,

Does anybody know of a way to get your true winnings/losses vs players (not just won/lost when on the same table as villain)

I want to track my true performance vs different regs

cheers

Patvs
06-19-2011, 12:31 PM
How do you define "true winnings"?

Mixed in with the results you have on this player, when you weren't sitting at the same table with him (for example from datamined / purchased hands)?

That's not possible:
just select the villain as the hero in HoldemManager and look at their results or graphs.... or when you're playing against them, just look at the winnings popup in the HUD, which will show their overall winnings/losses.

infurrrno
06-19-2011, 01:57 PM
Sorry I was mistaken as to how this works, got it now.

However I do have another question;

If I go to graphs>use vs player [villainA] I will see a graph, but the results aren't the same as if I went to the vs player tab and selected the same villain.

Why is that?

infurrrno
06-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Prob need to clarify this a bit;

when I select myself as Player in vs player tab, there is an opponent list with $USD column.

When I select the all radial button and look at the total hands played, the $USD column shows a different result to the $ column in the hands section.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5695/34752808.jpg

RDB
06-19-2011, 04:43 PM
The hands in the view below will contain hands where money was won/lost vs STONEDMONK and other opponents. For example you may win a large pot as shown in the $ column below but all this money may not have been won vs STONEDMONK. If you sort the column and look at the biggest winning/losing hand details you should see this. For example you raise preflop and are called by STONED MONK and villain B. They both call your flop and turn cbets but STONEDMONK folds to your river shove but villain B calls and loses.