PDA

View Full Version : Table opener

RobinHoldem
04-01-2009, 05:09 AM
Is there or will there be an option to just open the tables where we don't have many reads on, like the spadeeye software?

Mr_Snood
04-01-2009, 06:27 AM
You mean a tableopener for the purpose of datamining?

No.

RobinHoldem
04-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Just by opening the tables for like 15 mins. AFAIK pokertrackers tabletracker does this, and it seems to be tolerated by most, if not all, sites?

Mr_Snood
04-02-2009, 07:55 AM
I currently dislike such a thing.
Want to keep the tablescanner kinda "clean", and not mess around with datamining stuff.
Especially when I need to clutter up the userinterface.

ExecDec
05-20-2009, 09:49 PM
Hm ... sorry to dig up this topic again. But a table opener would be quite valuable to many people. And as the table scanner offers no particular function to mine observed hands, it shouldn't pose any problem with those rooms with stricter datamining rules. Besides, you added a table opener to your SpadeIt products (specifically targeting an unhappy Ongame Hand Grabber crowd, just as an example ;)). Well, I would be unhappy as well if I own the HEM Table Scanner, IdleMiner OGHG but still need to buy EyeOnGame (which pretty much duplicates the HEM TS functions) to get my hands on a decent table opener :rolleyes:

Mr_Snood
05-21-2009, 03:06 AM
Sorry, such a thing is not possible.
We do not want to step in any datamining territory with the scanner.

ExecDec
05-21-2009, 06:12 AM
Technically speaking I wouldn't qualify a table opener as being a datamining tool per se ... but I guess we have to accept your decision. Still a shame ....