PDA

View Full Version : Enet Italian support is in plans?

Hatemeagain
06-19-2011, 05:28 AM
I ve found great network which is now open for international players. Using HM there is impossibble without convertors[PokerPlaner] Enet support added - HUD + FishFinder + Resize/Place - CGM (http://forum.cgm.ru/poker_soft/183063-pokerplaner-_enet_support_added-hud_-_fishfinder_-_resize-place.html) that makes their HH as a Party poker format, Poker Tracker 3 running with no help of other programs, but i am using your tool, so can you make a life easier and fixed an autoimport from this site. Best regards, Arthur

Patvs
06-19-2011, 07:55 AM
Adding support for Enet is on your to-do / to-fix list.

We also already have received handhistory files from Enet players.
I have no eta when Enet support will be added to the program exactly.

jonni999
07-20-2011, 11:05 AM
something new?

Patvs
07-20-2011, 12:14 PM
I have no eta when Enet support will be added to the program

nickjehz
08-23-2011, 09:53 AM
Any news on ENET support?

Patvs
08-23-2011, 12:16 PM
We have no real plans. We do have some handhistories, but the network is still too small to support.

7ponky7
04-30-2012, 05:08 PM
too small to be supported, appearently not to small to lie to their customers saying that HM2 will support it.

seriously guys,

a) we pay you
b) we help you doing your work for what we actually paid for.
c) we trust you
d) we prefer to buy HM2 because of your seriousness instead of PT3, even if we need to wait a bit, and then, lose some profit, because hi guys, you re not the only one to have a job linked to poker.

and that's how you treat us.

This made you won enough to pay someone full time while 2 days working on this. It's just a fucking joke that no one cares.

Sometimes i wonder if you re not waiting for enet close their network, to finaly admit that you never could care less about us.

Sincerely, an ex HM fan.

Patvs
05-01-2012, 10:55 PM
My previous post in this thread is from august 2011.

Adding ENET support now has an official deadline and should be added before the end of this month.
Adding ENET support is the next big project (now that adding Zoom support is nearly finished)