PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Tourney Duration

TheFinalAct
06-18-2011, 10:50 PM
I recently reformatted my PC and reimported all hands and summaries to a new database. After doing this, 25% of my database was shown as "incomplete". To fix this I requested all my tournament summaries from PS and imported them into HEM. This has seemingly fixed the stats but the tourney duration for thousands of SNGs and MTTs is incorrect.
The time the whole tournament took is shown instead of the duration I was in the tournament for. The times I played my first and last hand are shown in dataview. Is there any way I can force HEM to use this information to recalculate the tournament durations?
Thanks,
Ben.

Patvs
06-19-2011, 07:38 AM
Tourney---> Results--> Dataview--> right click on a tourney and change the tourney duration.

Unfortunately if you import the PokerStars results .html summary, the file only reads the total tournament duration.

It's not possible to instruct HoldemManager to ignore info from the results file, and pick certain info from the handhistories (or vice versa).

The correct duration info is picked up from the summary files (not by looking at the handhistories)
You can still request your last 200 summaries from the PokerStars client. Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

TheFinalAct
06-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Literally every SNG/MTT that I didn't come first or second in seems to have an incorrect duration. Even the previously correct information has been overwritten. It would take me in excess of 100 hours to correct the durations.
Couldn't you add a feature to recalculate duration from hand history in future HEM releases?
I looked through the tournament summaries of some recent SNGs I played where the duration was correct and noticed that they have the line:
"You finished in 6th place (eliminated at hand #xxxxxxxx009)." You'd just need HEM to check the hand histories and add this line to the summaries. Isn't that what it does during auto import anyway?
I've contacted PS to send my all my tournament summaries in this format but I'm not feeling very optimistic. I hope you can help.
Thanks,
Ben.

TheFinalAct
06-23-2011, 03:50 PM
The response I received from PS:
"We are sorry to inform you that we do not have enough human and technical resources available to send the tournament summaries you requested"

Patvs
06-23-2011, 06:49 PM
They only save your last 200 summaries.

And they'll only sent you the .html files with your overall results.

TheFinalAct
07-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Literally every SNG/MTT that I didn't come first or second in seems to have an incorrect duration. Even the previously correct information has been overwritten. It would take me in excess of 100 hours to correct the durations.
Couldn't you add a feature to recalculate duration from hand history in future HEM releases?
I looked through the tournament summaries of some recent SNGs I played where the duration was correct and noticed that they have the line:
"You finished in 6th place (eliminated at hand #xxxxxxxx009)." You'd just need HEM to check the hand histories and add this line to the summaries. Isn't that what it does during auto import anyway?
I've contacted PS to send my all my tournament summaries in this format but I'm not feeling very optimistic. I hope you can help.
Thanks,
Ben.
Any chance of a reply?

Patvs
07-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Email us a handhistory file + summary, where -when imported- the duration time isn't correct to support@holdemmanager.com