PDA

View Full Version : Importing Hands Problem

Melkor
03-31-2009, 06:36 PM
Another idiot here who can't work it. I have the trial version and no HUD appears on the tables I have tried while importing :o

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Using Hodem Manager 1.07 Trial Version, dowloaded like 4 hours ago.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

PokerStars and it is the only site I use which is why I am posting it here.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yep

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Yes, and I have read and reread all the questions that apply.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Only the real money hands I played, not the play money. Neither produced a HUD but the real money imported without errors and into the database. The play money hands, when importing under 'Start Auto Import', say there has been an error and don't exist in the database. Dunno if that is normal

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Nope, created a new database and made that my default and same result

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

Yes and no. My table is not appearing in the unattached tables so I have no red square

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Not Vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

Yes

Any help is greatly appreciated.

morny
03-31-2009, 06:54 PM
HM dosent support play money hands, can you email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Melkor
03-31-2009, 09:30 PM
HM dosent support play money hands, can you email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net

Its cool, thanks for the offer and the answer but it turns out that my HH were still going through PT3 which I had not fully deleted and I never noticed this because after I fully deleted it I only tried play money, the nit that I am.

Looks great.:)