PDA

View Full Version : Import Problem

MoneyBag09
06-18-2011, 10:00 AM
Hey guys when ive had my HM on for 30mins to an hour without no games being played my HUD doesnt come on when i do decided to start it up, i click on start import as usaly load up a few games and the HUD doesnt come up, i can see theres no information gettin sent through

Its like its clogged if that makes sence, i have to close HM re-open then after a few mins my comp struggles and eventualy works, its getting worse aswell, probs just my comp but can anybody help, i realy need my HUD

Patvs
06-18-2011, 10:30 AM
When you restart the auto import (when HoldemManager has been for 30 min to an hour), is the TableManager window still open?

If it's not, click hud options--> relaunch HUD.

----

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.

MoneyBag09
06-18-2011, 02:27 PM
yeh i keep relaunching, it gets the numbers ready to process the information but the green bar doesnt start

Patvs
06-18-2011, 02:47 PM
On which site are you playing?

Can you go into all your auto import folders to check if there are handhistory files "stuck" in one of these folders, and manually move them to the archive folder.

If that doesn't resolve it, can you attach your holdemmanager.config file?

MoneyBag09
06-18-2011, 04:25 PM
Stars, there all going straight into achive, hud is working now i have to start up 1 mtt 1st to make sure hud is working before i start 10 tabling sng's