PDA

View Full Version : Filter observerd hands by date and and amounts

Shloogy
03-31-2009, 11:21 AM
Alohha HM support

I have a nice little database of observed hands.
So I basically want to to keep my HH up to date in one hand, BUT not to lose HH on players that I don't have so much stats for aka "not regulars, fish" etc

I do I do it ?

ManY thanks in advance,

morny
03-31-2009, 03:41 PM
When you say up to date do you mean trimmed so that you dont have hands any older than x months?

If so im not really sure why youd want to keep it trimmed and not lose stats, kinda contradictory but im probably just not understanding you correctly so if you can explain some more maybe i can help

Shloogy
03-31-2009, 04:42 PM
ok I will try to explain myself in more detail:

Say I have db of 3 months. Say Jan Feb Mar

now I have thousands of statistics about Villain which is regular.
Plus several hands\undrands on Fish

Now if I'll purge Jan and Mar I'll lose Fish which is terrible
but if I wont purge at all I'll probably make many mistakes since my competitors change their game all the time

I want to purge based on stats, say "dont delete HH if they only contain X amount of hands"

Shloogy
04-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Bump

Thanks in advance

mrhobbeys
04-01-2009, 12:58 PM
I have to admit I would like to see something similar to this also. Maybe a date filter for only specific people.

Shloogy
04-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Not for specific player since you surly dont have all players names with less than x stats...

a good thing would be to able to keep only players with less X amount of stats and delete the rest of them

Thanks

morny
04-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Yeah, its not possible at the moment however you can suggest it here if youd like http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general