PDA

View Full Version : Import -> Purge !?

Forstning
03-31-2009, 09:16 AM
I would import 100K Hands every day from a mining site. Problem: After 10 mio Hands would a massiv Database size mass up my harddrive and the loading speed of HM.

Can i purge every day all Hands where i weren't involved? I heared the stats remain in the HUD, but the players will be deleted. -> Less HDD usage -> more HM speed.

Does hat make sense?

Al1
03-31-2009, 09:29 AM
Yes: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=107

You can also delete every files in the pg_log folder.

Forstning
03-31-2009, 09:50 AM
AHA ! thx, did not see the "observer-purge".

so another small offtopic question, I do not want to spam this forum with topics:

how accurate is the "new" EV calculation in beta21 ? I am more than 12 stacks under EV since i installed the patch and 30 stacks under EV over all. This seems to be a Bug or is it a Stars feature? :-(

(I have a massive down on Stars. It was normal that the EV is between zero and the actual "winnings" in older HM versions, so i haven't mind that yet)

morny
03-31-2009, 03:51 PM
Its accurate however its only based on all in hands and also only calculated on the street you get all in on so if you put 199 in on the flop with AA on 234 board vs 99 and theres a 9 on the turn youll be calculated as a big dog, well look at updating this to calculate it based across each street in later versions though