PDA

View Full Version : no stats on one player

egosbar
06-17-2011, 09:34 PM
im sitting at a full ring tournament table , i have all my other players collecting stats etc and the hud working well

one player (fszkpob) on the table ive played 121 hands that shows and is accumulating i can see his won money at showdown and went to showdown percentages but everything else is zero

is there a way to block this info , not sure what is going on here i have screen dump ill add if i can

Patvs
06-18-2011, 08:25 AM
Update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Create a new empty database, and reimport your archive folder.

--

Also check your hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab settings.

egosbar
06-18-2011, 04:15 PM
my opposition players are now showing current and overall stats when higlited black or brown but my stats only show current in either black or brown highlite

not sure what you mean by hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab settings. i can find where you mean but there is no use for tab option

Patvs
06-18-2011, 07:14 PM
It's normal the hero stats will only show the table session stats.
(and will start at 0 at each table)

This is so you can track your table image at each table.
If you want to see your overall stats, check the sessions tab.

----

Is your HUD not displaying the stats for ALL players? (your pic had HUD panels missing for two players)
In hud options--> player preferences--> use for
check if there are no conflicting or overlapping settings between the different HUD configurations.

egosbar
06-18-2011, 09:44 PM
It's normal the hero stats will only show the table session stats.
(and will start at 0 at each table)

This is so you can track your table image at each table.
If you want to see your overall stats, check the sessions tab.

----

Is your HUD not displaying the stats for ALL players? (your pic had HUD panels missing for two players)
In hud options--> player preferences--> use for
check if there are no conflicting or overlapping settings between the different HUD configurations.

hud displays all players, i thought you could track your table image stats then click on the hud and it changes color to overall stats it does for opponents , in tournament play this is helpful when changing tables , the pic i posted the problem i had with one player is his wtsd was displaying as was his hands but no other stats after over a hundred hands , no other player has done this