PDA

View Full Version : Table manager opened but hud not showing

cooplat
06-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi,

So 2 days ago, my hud stopped working for no reasons. I have made no changes in my settings and I run the latest version of hem.
Everything works fine but the hud. I tried to create a new database but the hud still don't show.
Also, table managers open up but wont show any tables that i'm playing at. When I use table finder and drops the red square on the table, the name of the table shows up in the 1st box but when i click on the ok button, nothing happens and table manager remains empty. Please, I really need some help here cause i've read all the threads about the subject and everything seems fine.
By the way, not sure there is a link, but 2 days ago, hem asked me to reenter my licence code which i did. There weren't any problems but when I tried playing again, the hud had gone.

Thanks a lot for helping me.

Patvs
06-18-2011, 07:55 AM
On which pokersite are you playing?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Re-read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

-1 first a hand must be successfully imported
-2 highlight the table name in TableManager
-3 move the red dot to the table

cooplat
06-18-2011, 09:35 AM
I play on pokerstars. I use vista and UAC is disabled. My antivirus is avast.
I've just noticed that the hud dont work neither on the replayer.

I've tried to turn off firewall and my antivirus but the problem remains.
Something weird though, when i turn those off, table manager won't open while when my firewall and antivirus are on, table manager opens up (but won't work obviously)
As far as table finder is concerned, I've done the operation correctly but table manager remains empty.

cooplat
06-18-2011, 10:04 AM
Also, I had forgotten something but there is obviously a link. This problem happened after a pc crash due to a power failure while I was playing.
When I turned on my pc back, hud had gone for good.

Patvs
06-18-2011, 10:28 AM
You don't have to use the TableFinder on PokerStars.

Check the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
and go over all the HUD configurations. Make sure one of them is assigned to PokerStars (or to any site) and the others are NOT so there are no overlapping/conflicting settings.

Set the PokerStars lobby language to English.

--

If that doesn't resolve it, reinstall HoldemManager with the full installer @ http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Holdem_Manager_Setup.exe

cooplat
06-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Ok after the hem full reinstallation, it is working again. I have lost all my settings but i guess something was wrong since the crash.
Thanks a lot.