PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working

Blake423
03-31-2009, 02:27 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
**** I downloaded the lastest BETA version when I noticed the HUD wasn't displaying stats on my poker table. I have HM Professional

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
**** I only use HM on UltimateBet because thats where my funds are.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
**** Yes, and Table Manager doesn't pop up like it always did in the past.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
**** Yes, I've tried everything in the F&Q and have also did Back up in PostgreSQL and copied my RVG Config. to a new folder and deleted all RVGSoftware and reinstalled.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
**** C:\Program Files\UltimateBet\HandHistory\POKER2

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
**** No

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
**** No, Tried that too

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
****I have to go to RVGSoftware and manually click HMHUD icon to display Table Manager. Table Manager recognizes the table I'm playing.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
**** Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
**** Not using Vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
**** Yes

**** I've disabled my Firewall and tried that too but it made no difference.

**** When I open Options in HM, click Database Management, Holdem Manager shuts completely down. I believe I have a corupt database. I have deleted all RVGSoftware and reinstalled, now HM can't verify my account number.

Need help...

Al1
03-31-2009, 09:04 AM
Can you attach you holdemmanager.config file.

When you click the HMHud.exe, you have said tables were displayed. Have you tried the Table Finder at this moment?

Blake423
03-31-2009, 01:29 PM
I can't get HM to load, it won't recgonize my serial # ... Can I get a teamsession and have someone view my computer?

Thanks....

morny
03-31-2009, 03:14 PM
You dont need to start HM to attach the file

Just attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

For it not recognising your serial number please see this thread http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=159

If it stilll dosent work email me the Key and ill see if there both activated morny@holdemmanager.net

Blake423
03-31-2009, 03:59 PM
I just installed Framework 3.5 and I'm trying to download the HMLaunch.ex_ file you sent me but my computer won't download this file... I'm now trying to find program to allow me to to download a .ex_ file.

HM still won't recognize my serial number... I have turned off my Firewall and don't believe I have any other programs which would block HM from operating.
It was working fine 2 days ago.

I'm not sure I'm attching the Config. file correctly.. can you tell me that procedure. As you can see from my initial post I've been through Q&A and believe I have done everything correctly except attach Config. file.

Thanks for the help...

Blake423
03-31-2009, 09:41 PM
I finally got HM to recognize my account serial number...

When I open HM from the Desktop shortcut, Table Manager doesn't work (no importing or tablestats) but it does collect the HH and I can't open Database Management in Options without HM completely shutting down.

If I go to the RVGSoftware File, click on the DBControlPanel.exe icon, HM opens through the DataBase Control Panel... Table Manager works (importing/tablestats) as it should and I can go to Options and open Database Management without HM shutting down. Everything works fine this way.

I have attached a copy of my RVGSoftware Config. File....

morny
04-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Most likely you have Windows XP 64 bit, if so HM requires you to run it manually from DBconrtrol panel http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=132