PDA

View Full Version : Adding stats on 888.com.

EastoN
06-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Hello. I have a problem with my HUD on 888.com.
I m playing on Pokerstars, FTP and 888 and I have 1 default config for all these rooms. Some time ago I wanted to add some stats in the HUD, but on 888poker I dont see my added stats, only old ones. On PS and FTP all going fine, I see new added stats in HUD.
I has updated my HM. Also I tried to do a new config, but problem persists.
What can I do to see new stats in the HUD on 888poker?
I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x32.
Tnak You.

Patvs
06-17-2011, 06:12 PM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Go over all your HUD configurations. Make sure your main HUD configuration is assigned to ANY SITE, and ALL other HUD configurations are NOT and are NOT assigned to Pacific.

One of the HUD configurations must have conflicting/overlapping settings now.

Or when playing on 888 poker, right click on a table in TableManager, and manually select the correct HUD configuration.

EastoN
06-18-2011, 05:51 AM
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Go over all your HUD configurations. Make sure your main HUD configuration is assigned to ANY SITE, and ALL other HUD configurations are NOT and are NOT assigned to Pacific.

One of the HUD configurations must have conflicting/overlapping settings now.

Or when playing on 888 poker, right click on a table in TableManager, and manually select the correct HUD configuration.

Thank You very much, Patvs.
The problem was in standart Pacific HUD configuration, wich was attached to this room originally. After I has deleted it and left only 1 my config, all works fine.