PDA

View Full Version : Question about a feature

DenverDave
03-30-2009, 06:47 PM
Greetings.

I have been reading over the forums and docs and cant seem to see if this is a feature or not.

I have used in the past Poker Spy. It is a great tool for the moment and can give you some info about your game but not like this. I will be buying this shortly. There is one feature of PS that I like: it will track the last 17 hands and show you what was played by whom and if there was a raise preflop. This is tracked in a LT/AP type of rating. Much like VPIP can do the same.

Is there somewhere in the config I can see a history of hands played in HEM? Or should this be put in as a feature request?

Thanks
DenverDave

Al1
03-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Not sure to understand.

HM tracks all your hands and keeps them in a database, all your hands are stored not only the last 17.

DenverDave
03-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Sorry,

It has a display that can be seen below the table screen where it lists all users and the hands etc. I have included a screen shot and hope this clarifies the request.

Dave

morny
03-31-2009, 08:26 PM
You didnt attach the screenshot, dont have exactly that but if go to Hud Options > Launch Active Player Detail Window and in the Big Hands TAB youll see you can view the last 20/100/or all hands