PDA

View Full Version : Whyyyyyyyyy.... UAC

IHitGutters
03-30-2009, 06:28 PM
I mean im gonna kill someone... sry for being such a pain in the a.., i uninstalled postgres and HEM and reinstalled them and HEM says it cant run postgres because my UAC isnt disabled and i swear to god i've disabled it and enabled it like 50 times(its disabled everytime i try to run HEM). I just dont know what to do, its like the software doesnt recognize UAC its off when it is. If anyone could help me it'd appreciated.

Oh, and thanks to everyone that has helped me with my retarded threads before.

gotmarc
03-30-2009, 06:42 PM
I mean im gonna kill someone... sry for being such a pain in the a.., i uninstalled postgres and HEM and reinstalled them and HEM says it cant run postgres because my UAC isnt disabled and i swear to god i've disabled it and enabled it like 50 times(its disabled everytime i try to run HEM). I just dont know what to do, its like the software doesnt recognize UAC its off when it is. If anyone could help me it'd appreciated.

Oh, and thanks to everyone that has helped me with my retarded threads before.

I have the same problem. I installed it, and it worked great for a few months and then one day i Just started getting this message. What do we do?

morny
03-31-2009, 04:29 PM
This isnt an error just an information screen to remind you to disable UAC, just ignore it