PDA

View Full Version : HUD + Table Manager doesn't work

Eckesach
06-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Hey HEM-Support,

after installing the Pre Release Build 2 Version 2 days ago everything worked fine.
Today i suddenly encountered some problems while creating a new Hud configuration. Windows xp showed then a bug report (System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException) after typing the new name in and pressed "enter", i closed and restarted and after then there where no Hud configs shown under "Choose Configuration" under Player Preferences.
I then installed 1.11.06g and still no old configs. The table manager also shuts down when i open a table and there are hands imported but no HUD on the tables.

Please help me fixing this nasty prob :confused:

best regards
Eckesach

Patvs
06-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates.

Eckesach
06-16-2011, 07:45 PM
i use the windows firewall and AVG Antivirus Edition 2011, both active and with the latest update.

Patvs
06-16-2011, 07:56 PM
On which site are you playing?

XP is updated to Service Pack 3?

If TableManager (=hmhud.exe keeps crashing), make sure:
-the lobby language of the pokerclient is in English
-you've updated to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html
-hmhud.exe is added to the exceptions list of Windows Firewall (even if the firewall is turned OFF)

Eckesach
06-16-2011, 09:02 PM
i checked the xp updates - all daily new
i allowed hmhud.exe and holdemManager.exe in the firewall
i install the latest HEM update you recommended
i think its not pokerserver-dependend allthough i play on stars and party

The problem still exists - no HUD but imported hands and no HUD-Configs in the player preferences.

What can i do now?

Eckesach
06-16-2011, 09:44 PM
ok, the easiest solution worked >> i copy/pasted the RVG Software folder from my monthly harddrive backup from June the First and it seems to work normal.