PDA

View Full Version : cards0.png missing (but its there!) foldto4bet=doh always

NeX
06-16-2011, 11:04 AM
Hello,

I reimported all my handhistories on a new system and used the file/backup function to transfer all my settings. My old HM was 1.11.06g and the new one is the 1.11.07 prerelease 3.

Now I have 2 problems:

When I start holdemmanager it says that it cant find cards0.png in the holdemmanager folder (but the file is there in the main folder and it includes all cards in it). Therefore HM doesnt show any card images (really annoying).
(can the path to this file be messed up after backup+restore settings from the old system? or how can I fix it?)

Also the fold to 4bet stat always shows "doh" for every player. Is this because of the pre release still beeing bugged or can I do something to fix that? This stat worked perfectly on the old system with the older version.

I use a win7 64 bit system, with a brand new sql database on a ssd.

Patvs
06-16-2011, 02:22 PM
cards0.png
must exist in two locations:
-1 in the main HoldemManager folder
-2 in the HoldemManager/Images subfolder

"doh" stats is because some stats in the 1.1107 prerelease are still buggy.
There are several stats that will display "doh". This will be fixed in the final release. (apparently the .07 prerelease broke the Fold to 4bet stat which worked before... if you really need that stat NOW, stick to 1.11.06g)

NeX
06-16-2011, 02:34 PM
Thanks, during the installtion the png file wasnt in the images subfolder. I´m waiting for the next subrelease to see if the fold to 4bet stat is fixed, maybe my report about that its broken will help a bit.