PDA

View Full Version : Can I still use Ongame Extractor to extract/import my hands with HEM version 1.07?

Eclipse86
03-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Hey guys, I posted this in the 1.07 Official Release thread, but haven't gotten a reply yet, so thought i'd cross post it to here (hope ya'll don't mind):

Hey guys I haven't updated my HEM in a while. I'm still using 1.06.03g which is pretty much working flawlessly for me. However with this newer version 1.07 I see a ton of nice changes/bug fixes/new additions that are nice to have. I want to update, however the problem is that I play a lot on ongame, and don't want to go through the hassle of using the ramdisk solution for importing hands that is accompanied by this update (I also use 2 other trackers at the same time with HEM, which also query/import from the ongame DB's so using the ramdisk solution that also includes the auto-archiving option might screw things up for me).

Would I still be able to continue using the OnGame Extractor program that came with 1.06.03g to extract/import my ongame hands (from the c:/RVG software/HEM/importing/HEM data folder) instead of using the ramdisk way if I where to update to 1.07?

Would this program dissapear once I update? So I would have to copy the program to another location before doing so?

Would it still work the same with 1.07?

It would just be downright awesome if I could continue using the ongame extractor program with the newest versions of HEM, as its so much simpler and very effective (fwiw it doesn't miss that many hands for me - like every 25k hands it might miss something like 250 hands, so I don't really mind it much!)

Kind regards,
- Carl

Al1
03-31-2009, 08:34 AM
Escalated to Roy (Programmer), he will answer asap.

Eclipse86
04-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Escalated to Roy (Programmer), he will answer asap.

hmm any answer on this yet?

morny
04-02-2009, 11:10 AM
The extractor is built into newer versions so it will work however the Ramdisk solution is much better and gets quite close to 100% for most people and 100% for some people. In the newer betas you can increase the time it moves the files http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=175 so you can use this option so PT can import the hands before its moved.