PDA

View Full Version : Hud bug

PellePirat
06-15-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi! HM doesn't show the stats I have selected. It only shows the original stats. Like for instance it doesn't show abbreviations even though I've clicked the box, so it should show it. Also instead all the stats I've added that I want to see, it only shows the basic stats. How do I fix this. Please help!
Kindly /Pellepirat

PellePirat
06-15-2011, 09:05 PM
I Just want to add that I'm playing on boss media and the right stats do show up in the replayer, just not in the client

Patvs
06-16-2011, 08:03 AM
Go to the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Select the HUD configuration of the HUD you want to use.
Assign it to ANY SITE (or to Boss Media).

Go over ALL the OTHER HUD configurations and make sure they don't have conflicting/overlapping settings.

PellePirat
06-16-2011, 01:08 PM
I've done it but it still doesn't work

Patvs
06-16-2011, 02:04 PM
Right-click on the table name in TableManager--> and manually select the HUD configuration that should be used.

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> select the "wrong HUD configuration" the HUD configuration where "show abbreviations" is turned off, and either DELETE it, or assign it to a site you don't play on.

PellePirat
06-16-2011, 06:14 PM
I located the problem, thanks. In the player preferences where it says choose configuration; I had made my changes for the default setting , (because I thought that was the one I was using) but then I saw I could choose the boss configuration in the roll list and I realised that it was the settings for boss that showed up in the hud on my tables. So, problem solved! :)