PDA

View Full Version : Notes issue

TIO777
03-29-2009, 10:31 PM
I'm having a tough time with the notes icon in my HUD. I like to write my notes in the PS software rather than in HM's note function so that my notes are there should I have a problem with HM. I had been importing my notes to HM using the import functionality in HM.

When I import my notes, HM says they have been imported successfully. However when I hover over the note icon, the note isn't there (this used to be something that worked 100% of the time - but hasn't in a while for me). If I double click the note icon, the imported notes don't show up, the box is blank unless I have typed something into it directly.

I noticed that when I'm in the players tab in HM and look at the player's noted, most of the time they appear there, but just not in the HUD.

Any idea what I can do to get the notes to show up in the HUD?

I'm using the latest beta, and Windows XP if it matters.

Al1
03-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Escalated to Mike (HUD Programmer), he will answer asap.

Mike chops
03-30-2009, 01:45 PM
I'd guess this is a problem with the import process rather than the HUD. Can you email me a copy of the Importing\hud data\tableName.dat file and tell me which players you were expecting to see notes for?

mike@holdemmanager.net

TIO777
03-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Mike,

Check your inbox when you get a chance. I sent you the file you were looking for.

Joe

TIO777
03-31-2009, 10:26 PM
I realize you guys are busy with the new beta today, so i just wanted to bump this issue to remind Roy to take a look at this when he gets a free moment (which I realize may be a little while - get some sleep!).

If you need any additional info from me to help you resolve this, please let me know.

Thanks again for making a great product. Your support is far superior to anything else out there.

Mike chops
04-01-2009, 01:33 PM
I appreciate your patience. It is on Roy's to-do list.

TIO777
04-09-2009, 08:53 AM
Any ETA on when this issue can be fixed?

morny
04-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Still working on it but dont have an ETA at the moment

TIO777
04-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Any progress on this issue? Any ETA on a fix?

Rvg72
04-29-2009, 02:19 AM
I'm having a tough time with the notes icon in my HUD. I like to write my notes in the PS software rather than in HM's note function so that my notes are there should I have a problem with HM. I had been importing my notes to HM using the import functionality in HM.

When I import my notes, HM says they have been imported successfully. However when I hover over the note icon, the note isn't there (this used to be something that worked 100% of the time - but hasn't in a while for me). If I double click the note icon, the imported notes don't show up, the box is blank unless I have typed something into it directly.

I noticed that when I'm in the players tab in HM and look at the player's noted, most of the time they appear there, but just not in the HUD.

Any idea what I can do to get the notes to show up in the HUD?

I'm using the latest beta, and Windows XP if it matters.

Could you email me your Stars notes files to support@holdemmanager.net? I don't play on Stars and will delete the file once I find the problem

Thanks,
Roy

TIO777
05-16-2009, 07:07 AM
Any progress being made on this issue? I sent the file quite some time ago.

TIO777
05-19-2009, 12:44 PM
Awfully quiet. Is this issue going to get fixed or not?

Rvg72
05-22-2009, 01:51 AM
Sorry, yes we'll get to it in 1.09. We're busy trying to get the first beta out

Thanks,
Roy