PDA

View Full Version : Vacuum

MAHAYANAMAN
03-29-2009, 09:50 PM
new owner....at initial setup of postgresql it would not allow me to leave password blank it kept giving me a long line of letters and symbols..i deleted it each time and started over. on the fourth attempt i manually entered a pssword which it accepted and i have been using and enjoying the product. i attempted to do a vacuum. it requested that i do a manual vacuum so i followed the directions but it will not allow me to proceed telling me that i am not entering the correct password or i have the wrong password entered. how can i fix this, get around this, or find the correct password? this is, by the way, the only thing that i can see that is worse than pokertracker. their housekeeping is very easy. your software is so superior in every other way that pokertracker looks like a caveman did it. please help.

Al1
03-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Go to the Config folder. Open holdemmanager.config file with the notepad and you will find your pass on the 3rd line.

MAHAYANAMAN
03-30-2009, 04:06 PM
go to the config folder. Open holdemmanager.config file with the notepad and you will find your pass on the 3rd line.

sorry i forgot to tell u that i am a donk with computers....i have no idea where to start with this...sorry and thx again in advance for the help..

Al1
03-31-2009, 09:42 AM
Go here: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config

You will find the file.

Or the equivalent if you have Vista.

Last_Guest
02-21-2014, 07:22 AM
Can ya plzz help withthat :

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/notecaddy/474972-vacuum-db-when-nc-works.html#post2174232