PDA

View Full Version : Rake too high?

Rog3rus
06-15-2011, 11:44 AM
My sincere apologies if this question has already been answered elsewhere on the forum or in the FAQ, but I could not find it after searching. Should the answer to my question be available on the forum, a link to that thread will naturally suffice.

By accessing SQL and copying the code used by HEM to create the defaul player report (all stats shown are the same as HEM shows them, only directly shown in an SQL table), I've been able to create the custom player report with the rake that players paid. I can get the stats like "totalbbswon", "totalamountwon" and (this isn't shown in the HEM default player report) "totalrake"*.

When I use the data, I notice something strange, however. The totalamount won adds up to -$1095961, whereas the totalrake adds up to $1151225 for all players combined*. For every subset of the data, the totalrake is greater in absolute value than the totalamount.

There's no rakeback and stuff like that in my settings (the rakeback table is also empty in SQL) , so I sincerely wonder how this is possible. Could someone enlighten me with regards to this issue?

* I used the column "compiledplayerresults_month.totalrake" for this.
** Yes, the hand history is rather extensive.