PDA

View Full Version : double click stats hud

pieter
03-29-2009, 04:12 PM
hi

im searching for day's
i read the faq and manual several times and cant find explanations

when i double click stats hud ,i see the number of hands change
between what is it changing? total hands and amount hands of the session?
and i can only do this with opponents not with my own stats
number of hands visible in my own stats only seem to repressent the session
not all my hands in the database
i want to see all my hands in the hud or switching with double clicking ,what is going wrong ?

how can i filter on certain blind levels in tournaments in the hud ?
or is this being done automaticly when a new blind level is beginning ? (in the reports you can specify blinds)

i like the mucked hole cards option...but i want to disable the board cards , can this be done?

Al1
03-29-2009, 10:27 PM
when i double click stats hud ,i see the number of hands change
between what is it changing? total hands and amount hands of the session?
and i can only do this with opponents not with my own stats
number of hands visible in my own stats only seem to repressent the session
not all my hands in the database
i want to see all my hands in the hud or switching with double clicking ,what is going wrong ?

Between overall stats and table stats. For you, it's not possible to display your overall stats. Not useful btw.

how can i filter on certain blind levels in tournaments in the hud ?

Not possible,you can filter by number of opponents: "HUD Options => Additional HUD Filters".

You can suggest your idea here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

i like the mucked hole cards option...but i want to disable the board cards , can this be done?

No.

pokernoob
03-29-2009, 10:41 PM
just to clarify,

are pop-up stats affected by filter for # of players? or it will show the stats for the TOTAL hands of that person while the HUD is filtered?

if it does, is there a way to disable it and let it show total number of hands?
I'm playing SNGs and I prefer to show the total hands in pop-up so I can see how they play in early levels of the tournament, because most of the time when the number of players gets lower its no longer accurate since I will have too few hands for that player since at low stakes most are non regulars.

pieter
03-30-2009, 01:49 AM
Between overall stats and table stats. For you, it's not possible to display your overall stats. Not useful btw..

it is usefull i want to compare stats with other players while im playing with filtering for a month for instance , i play sng's and table sessions with different blind levels are too short to get a good samplesize for the stats
and especialy if all the blindlevels are mixed up
strategy and stats are changing dramiticly when a sng progresses , and that turning point cant be spotted at the moment

stats are averaged now and not accurate for the specific very low or high blindlevel that dissapoints me
this splendid programm is geared towards cashgames

Not possible,you can filter by number of opponents: "HUD Options => Additional HUD Filters".

You can suggest your idea here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/.

i know you can filter on number of opponents and i use it
number of opponents are important for the stats
and blindlevels influence stats as well or even more in high blind levels
in the reports you can filter on blindlevels
i find it kind of elementry to use blindlevels in the hud as well

regards pieter