PDA

View Full Version : HUD don't update ONGAME

shakylgz
06-15-2011, 09:30 AM
Hi there..

I have used HEM for some time and are very pleased with your product. From yesterday(juli 14, 2011) when playing a tournament(mtt and multitable sng) and I get moved to a new table the new huds don't show the old are still there. Looking at the HUD table manager I can see the new table, but there are no tablenumber, just a blank space. This doesnt change no matter how long I wait. i have to shut down and reopen my ONGAME poker klient to make it work again every time i get moved to a new table. any idea what could be wrong ?

Kind regards

Mads Nielsen

Patvs
06-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

shakylgz
06-15-2011, 07:35 PM
Has updated as you suggest, still same problem.

Patvs
06-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Restart HoldemManager, and try the TableFinder when you're moved to a new table.

litq
06-16-2011, 07:53 AM
Everyone i know who uses HEM or PT3 has this same problem, everytime the table changes in MTT or multitable sng the hud stops working. U have to restart the client to get it up and running.

Table manager don't find the correct table etc.

Also many forums has messages as this that the hud not working when the table changes so i think it's a very common problem

litq
06-16-2011, 08:19 AM
Restart HoldemManager, and try the TableFinder when you're moved to a new table.

This does not work, u have to restart the client to get it workin'. Not much fun when playing 12 tourneys

Patvs
06-16-2011, 08:34 AM
What exactly happens when you're moved to a new table:
-do the hands from the new table appear in a new handhistory file, or are they written to the existing file?
-does the new table have a different table number?

Looking at the HUD table manager I can see the new table, but there are no tablenumber,/

dustyn
06-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Everyone i know who uses HEM or PT3 has this same problem, everytime the table changes in MTT or multitable sng the hud stops working. U have to restart the client to get it up and running.

Table manager don't find the correct table etc.

Also many forums has messages as this that the hud not working when the table changes so i think it's a very common problem

Yes, I have the same issue.

When it switches tables, it leaves the stats from the "old" table on the screen. It will work when using table finder, however, it does not properly display the tables you are playing at. For instance, if you get switched from Table #4 to Table #8 in a tourney, the new table will show as some random number, say Table #12, so you have no idea which table on the Table Manager is the "right one." If you guess wrong, sometimes the wrong stats get attached to the wrong table and the only way to fix it is to restart the client. Then you have to guess AGAIN and try to reattach the tables properly.

Essentially this makes the HUD useless when playing more than a couple MTTs on ongame right now.

litq
06-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Yes, I have the same issue.

When it switches tables, it leaves the stats from the "old" table on the screen. It will work when using table finder, however, it does not properly display the tables you are playing at. For instance, if you get switched from Table #4 to Table #8 in a tourney, the new table will show as some random number, say Table #12, so you have no idea which table on the Table Manager is the "right one." If you guess wrong, sometimes the wrong stats get attached to the wrong table and the only way to fix it is to restart the client. Then you have to guess AGAIN and try to reattach the tables properly.

Essentially this makes the HUD useless when playing more than a couple MTTs on ongame right now.

U can check the table number from tourney lobby can't you? :rolleyes:

dustyn
06-16-2011, 04:22 PM
U can check the table number from tourney lobby can't you? :rolleyes:

Well that's the thing, the table number in the lobby is different from what table finder says, i.e. if you are playing on Table #5 table finder isn't displaying the correct table numbers, which is why it's so painful to attach new tables via the table finder, especially if you are playing 6-8 MTTs and always getting placed on new tables nearly continuously.

litq
06-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Well that's the thing, the table number in the lobby is different from what table finder says, i.e. if you are playing on Table #5 table finder isn't displaying the correct table numbers, which is why it's so painful to attach new tables via the table finder.

When you check the tournament lobby witch table number you are sitting it will be like #2 or #6 etc. You have to play 1 hand in the new table so table finder will show it correctly.

In this picture i have waited few hands in a new table, then checked from the lobby my table number and then looked it up from table finder.

http://i55.tinypic.com/20gxjkl.jpg

Jorma
06-17-2011, 05:56 AM
I have the same problem. Using RedKings. Tried to reinstall HEM and poker software. Didn't help.

idonateu
06-17-2011, 08:20 AM
I play 3 table STGs and I'm also stuck with the same problem. I even tried to use an older version of HEM on my laptop but that didn't work either.

dustyn
06-17-2011, 04:02 PM
When you check the tournament lobby witch table number you are sitting it will be like #2 or #6 etc. You have to play 1 hand in the new table so table finder will show it correctly.

In this picture i have waited few hands in a new table, then checked from the lobby my table number and then looked it up from table finder.

http://i55.tinypic.com/20gxjkl.jpg

This is an extremely cumbersome workaround for what is essentially a bug in the HEM software though. Of course there is a bug in ongame (at least Betfair) software at the moment where the table number is displayed different on the actual table compared to what the lobby shows. This basically means you need to make 12-15 clicks in order to update the table...pretty annoying if you are playing 10+ MTTs. The HUD on tables have updated/refreshed properly in HEM for the last two years until earlier this week.

dadwatisds
06-19-2011, 04:28 PM
Same problem, it's clearly because of the software update. I 20-table tournaments and this is annoying. Can HEM support please do something about this?

B T R O M Z
06-22-2011, 02:45 AM
same problem too. but what i do is i just try to search it via table finder and just choose an random ongame table and it usually works, HUD pops up w/ all the new players.

malevi4
06-24-2011, 10:27 AM
+1

stoko
06-24-2011, 12:12 PM
ye obv same problem, impossible to even have ongame in my schedule cause of this.

Love to see a fix asap

Soulman
06-27-2011, 02:41 PM
I have the same problem. ETA for fix?

morny
06-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Guys it looks like they changed something but if you send the following information well see if there is anything we can do.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot – Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm) with the following:

1) The Table Manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The …handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The C:\Program Files\RVGSoftware\HoldemManager\Importing\Hud Data folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me

Please zip up the hud data folder before you stop playing as they will disappear shortly after you stop playing, then send everything to support@holdemmanager.com and put a link to this thread and in the subject add: Att Morny: Ongame MTT HUD issue

stoko
06-28-2011, 08:38 PM
Guys it looks like they changed something but if you send the following information well see if there is anything we can do.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot – Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm) with the following:

1) The Table Manager
3) The …handhistory\screenname folder.
4) The C:\Program Files\RVGSoftware\HoldemManager\Importing\Hud Data folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me

Please zip up the hud data folder before you stop playing as they will disappear shortly after you stop playing, then send everything to support@holdemmanager.com and put a link to this thread and in the subject add: Att Morny: Ongame MTT HUD issue

was gonna do it after games but Ongame is shutting down for maintance this night so will do it first thing tomorrow (unless someone else already has sent u the request?).

a question,

U dont get the new table with no stats, atleast i dont, what happens is the stats from the last table u were moved from stays. I will capture that since i think it is what u want.

Also, both for your problem solving and a temporary solution, found out today that if u open the lobby for the MTT after u are moved, than close the new table than click seat me from the lobby for the MTT, the stats will now appear for the table.

EDIT> didnt get it done cause everything just went wrong the 3 hours i spend trying to make this so if someone else can do it it will be great. will send a file myself if noone else post hopefully can get it done after my games tonight

stoko
06-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Sent the requested docs, forgot to put link in the email however.

Hope u can solve it, gl

stoko
07-06-2011, 10:56 PM
any updates on this?

Soulman
07-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Yeah it's been a while...would appreciate an update.

Patvs
07-07-2011, 07:04 PM
I checked the bug ticket. The programmers are working on this.
(work done yesterday and today) and the ticket has a Priority 1 - CRITICAL status.

So it should be fixed in the next update.

Soulman
07-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Nice, thanks Patsvs.

StonedShisha
07-09-2011, 01:42 PM
next update meaning the big update we have been waiting for so long with working new stats in HUD or.. ?

Patvs
07-09-2011, 02:20 PM
The big update with everything fixed (especially the stats will be called 1.12.00.

Anything important that's fixed prior to that release, will be released in the build 1, 2, 3, 4, (5) updates: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

StonedShisha
07-09-2011, 02:21 PM
i see...
Im so looking forwards to this big update.. the dya it arrives I'll pop a bottle of crystal

BigHand
07-12-2011, 07:52 AM
I had this on Bodog's MTT too. My solution was to stop HUD from menu and relunch it on new table.

B T R O M Z
07-13-2011, 09:22 AM
i see...
Im so looking forwards to this big update.. the dya it arrives I'll pop a bottle of crystal

this

can any1 give us an date when this will be fixed?

morny
07-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Cant give an accurate date but should be quite soon

B T R O M Z
07-15-2011, 11:24 AM
so has this been fixed with the new update??

th3rac00n
07-20-2011, 09:25 AM
More than a month passed and theere's no change. My bonus expired. THX HM!

netsrak
07-21-2011, 05:38 AM
Isn't this fixed in 1.11.07a? I had no chance to test it on my own.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

th3rac00n
07-21-2011, 08:23 AM
No, unfortunately it isn't.

Moonpig
07-22-2011, 08:33 AM
Temp solution is to just close the table and reopen it from the lobby.

Masakik
07-24-2011, 01:08 PM
it hasn't been working for me either when I switch tables in mtts

malevi4
07-24-2011, 02:05 PM
it isn't even working in HM2 and I can't find there "find table" option.

Patvs
07-24-2011, 02:52 PM
it isn't even working in HM2 and I can't find there "find table" option.

HM2--> Sessions tab--> Table Finder (bottom left)

tahiti75
07-26-2011, 01:45 PM
hi any new solution for the problem in the object?

Patvs
07-26-2011, 11:44 PM
Temp. solution is to just close the table and reopen it from the lobby.

tahiti75
07-27-2011, 06:15 AM
thanx i wil try this solution, but are you planning to fix it in the next update cause multitabling it not so confortable to close reopen etc .
please let me know
thank you very much.
regards
andrea

netsrak
07-27-2011, 11:50 AM
We are working on a fix but we can't give you a ETA for it.

malevi4
07-30-2011, 01:16 PM
worked at HM2!

thefiqs
08-07-2011, 05:54 AM
So hello mr developers! More than 1,5 months elapsed and still no solution, and no ETA? Don't you think it is a bit wicked approach? We are paid for your software like the others. Can I open a ticket somewhere here? I want support!

"without the need for further notification or consent (unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing), hereby permit periodic automatic updates to the installed Software on your computer in order to ensure correct, full and continuing functionality of the Software"

thefiqs
08-07-2011, 08:00 AM
I had produced all the files and screnshots what Morny asked for and sent to support@holdemmanager.com.

StonedShisha
08-07-2011, 08:31 AM
.................................................. ...........................................
I wish there was something we customers could do...
but we cant... They just dont care about this atm. I think developers are on vacation or smoking marijuana every day and just saying to them self "fck HM1, we cant make more money on that now. its time for HM2. lets just stall the important HM1 updates until HM2 is final so that as many ppl as possible buy this software"...
Something like this with some details changed maybe... I dont know.. all I know this
this is getting fcking bizzare..

BlackPersian
08-07-2011, 12:03 PM
.................................................. ...........................................
I wish there was something we customers could do...
but we cant... They just dont care about this atm. I think developers are on vacation or smoking marijuana every day and just saying to them self "fck HM1, we cant make more money on that now. its time for HM2. lets just stall the important HM1 updates until HM2 is final so that as many ppl as possible buy this software"...
Something like this with some details changed maybe... I dont know.. all I know this
this is getting fcking bizzare..

Welcome to HEM support. ;) Not really a news unfortunately....

I just updated to 07b and now I have after a table change no stats...and its not working with the talbe close/reopen "workaround"... but nvm, I know I wont get help....so hf gl with HM2...I wont invest any money in this ...thumbs crossed, that PT4 will be nice at least...

malevi4
08-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Updated to 1.11.07b - bug is fixed!

StonedShisha
08-07-2011, 04:11 PM
someone verify please..
I aint updating holdemmanager for another non-complete update until I know I dont need to export/reimport entire database.

thefiqs
08-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Updated to 1.11.07b - bug is fixed!

and ure tested it? there isn't any reference in the release notes :o btw my friend whos grinding behind me told his updated and still no change

malevi4
08-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Betfaif worked! tested on 30max and MTT.

Janesz
08-09-2011, 09:04 AM
I downloaded that update and the problem is the same, didn't fixed. (I play at Betsafe)

malevi4
08-09-2011, 05:08 PM
RedKings - working!

Masakik
08-10-2011, 04:13 AM
ONgame works fine with HM2 beta though right?

StonedShisha
08-10-2011, 07:30 AM
ONgame works fine with HM2 beta though right?

question is if HM2 beta works fine though right?

StonedShisha
08-10-2011, 07:32 AM
RedKings - working!

I think this guy only some kind of troll.. every post he makes looks like this.

malevi4
08-10-2011, 07:38 AM
I think this guy only some kind of troll.. every post he makes looks like this.
Troll is in your ass idiot! I have everything working, the rest does not interest me .. Bye!

Masakik
08-10-2011, 11:24 AM
not trolling legit question....

Nutz
08-14-2011, 04:03 AM
I have same problem with Europoker. HUD just totally froze when table change. I have tried to close HEM and open it again, but still those old stats appear on that new table. Table finder don`t help at all either.

I just update HEM, but haven`t try it yet. Hope it works. Can someone confirm that the bug is fixed?

edit: Now it works. Grinding on!!!!!!

StonedShisha
08-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Troll is in your ass idiot! I have everything working, the rest does not interest me .. Bye!

bye

StonedShisha
08-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Ok so final result by someone not suspected trollin (lol)
Holdemmanager 1.11.07b now update HUD on Ongame after tablechange:
confirmed on BestPoker but I cant see why it wouldnt work on every site.
cheers

Nutz
08-16-2011, 10:12 AM
I have still sometimes problems with HUD on Ongame. Sometime when table changes HUD still freeze totally and when I close table and open it again, HUD disappear and won`t come back. HEM still import hands normally, but when I open table manager, it shows 0 hands on that new table. I want now some help with this problem that someone fix the bug!

Patvs
08-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Edit: removed links to old internal builds

flogger
10-05-2011, 12:53 AM
Nutz, did the advice worked for you?

Because it didn't for me. I also tried the latest update. http://imagicon.info/cat/10-3/1.gif

grudathorn
10-05-2011, 10:08 AM
I have the same problem as flogger and Nutz. Downloading HM 1.12 internal pre-release didn't work for me either. Help pls!

Sarek
10-05-2011, 01:35 PM
Have you tried 1.12.04 ?
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

grudathorn
10-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Yes! Didn't work.

Looks like Holdem Manager imports hands but doesn't coopeate with table manager and HUD.
The problem reoccurs every time there is a table change in tournament.

Sarek
10-06-2011, 05:38 AM
I tried MTT in Ongame, get reseated - HUD works.
Try this http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD
And make sure lobby is in English

cereala
12-30-2011, 06:57 PM
is there a version which we can use that skips this bug?
the close/reopen table solution is fine by me but i upgraded to 1.12.07 and only if i restart HM and delete HH from P5JavaClientSettings the HUD works when i am at a new table.
i play on betsafe.